Any good gift ideas for Mother's Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    Coming from someone who lost their mom last year, just spend as much time with them as you can.
    My thoughts exactly.

<-- Lost Mom too.

Still have Grandma though, so we're all getting together.

Comment

I might call her.

Comment

It looks like my mom will be in this weekend. I'll probably take her and my grandma to lunch, if I can get it scheduled before they want to kill each other. On second thought, dinner the night my mom gets here is probably the safest option.

Like valentines day, I'm not really a big mothers day person. My idea of a gift is sleeping in and having a day without the three kids at each other's throats.

Comment

Oh snap... First mothers day for my wife. Fak! I'm in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            Oh snap... First mothers day for my wife. Fak! I'm in trouble.
            Ditto, check my thread for some ideas.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Get a picture frame that you can decorate from Michael's and let your son finger paint on it. Buy decorative letters and spell something like "mommy and me" on it and put a picture of the two of them in there. The best gifts are the ones you make and put some thought in to. Make something out of macaroni, the best gifts are made out of pasta or give her A spa day . As much as I hate to use Walmart as an example, because I'm sure other places do this as well, but upload some pictures documenting the first 9 months of her motherhood and you can make them in to a little story book with a caption next to each picture. I wasn't creative enough to do this, but my wife did it for me on my first father's day and it was pretty damn cool. I'll always have this picture book to go back and revisit my first year of being a dad.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Coming from someone who lost their mom last year, just spend as much time with them as you can.
                Man I'm sorry....I dont know what I would do if my mom was not around!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  My wife is getting a full day at the luxury spa getting pampered.

That's bad ass Steve. How much is it going to cost her?

bahahahahahahaha
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    That's bad ass Steve. How much is it going to cost her?

bahahahahahahaha
                    bazinga

Comment

My wife was happy with some chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements and spending the day hanging out with the kid and I. We played putt putt golf, drove some go karts, and played laser tag. She (we) had a blast.

Kinda cheesy but who cares. She liked spending time with us.

Comment

I got a psychotic cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                          I got a psychotic cat.
                          No one's buying that you didn't have a crazy pussy before today, Jen.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            No one's buying that you didn't have a crazy pussy before today, Jen.
                            Well played, my dear, well played.

Comment

My mom dosent deserve a paper bag lit on fire with shit in it...

Wife however Got her a card from me and one from the kiddos. Her grandparents brought us lunch and stuff for our new born baby (5-7-12). I had other plans to get her something from all of us but havent had time.

Comment

Working...
                              X