Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the delivery room- you fathers stand up and close or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first kiddo was born monday night... it happened so fast I didnt have a chance to see lol. They told me to grab the bottom of her foot to help with her pushing. I grabbed her foot standing on the side of the bed. Looked at her and next thing I know baby screaming.

I sent a text to my dad in the waiting room saying the nurse was setting up and calling the DR. Nurse set up, Dr walked in said hike and caught him.. The entire time from text to my dad and me sending him a pic of my son all cleaned up was less than 15mins..

im guessing the lady next door was doing it natural... we turned the tv on so we couldnt hear her screaming and cussing. At one point I thought she was going to come throught the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Andrea went natural on all 3 and the smallest was my oldest at 8lbs 4oz, followed by a 9lb 2oz and an 8lb 10oz. She's insane.
      Fuck that shit!!! I can take pain pretty well, but squezzing a watermelon out of your vagina is no joke.
      See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
        My first kiddo was born monday night... it happened so fast I didnt have a chance to see lol. They told me to grab the bottom of her foot to help with her pushing. I grabbed her foot standing on the side of the bed. Looked at her and next thing I know baby screaming.

I sent a text to my dad in the waiting room saying the nurse was setting up and calling the DR. Nurse set up, Dr walked in said hike and caught him.. The entire time from text to my dad and me sending him a pic of my son all cleaned up was less than 15mins..

im guessing the lady next door was doing it natural... we turned the tv on so we couldnt hear her screaming and cussing. At one point I thought she was going to come throught the wall.

Congrats sir!

Comment

I was front and center for both of mine. Words can't describe the feeling of seeing those little heads pop out.. it is something all fathers should experience.
          Congrats to OP....

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Congrats sir!
            thank you

Comment

Working...
            X