Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the delivery room- you fathers stand up and close or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      I figure there will be a light in the room somewhere and I can recreate that picture.
      I volunteer to stand in the corner with a spot light

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Comment

I watched my son being born. I was the first one to hold is hand. We have the bond, that is nothing him and his mom have.
        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

It'll be years away for me (hopefully) but I don't want to be anywhere near the business end.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
            Currently I do not want to see the wifes vagina in that state but a friend of mine said the same thing and when the doctor said the head was out he had to watch and said it was the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed. In less than 4 weeks I'll probably be front and center too...still unsure.
            Said friend... I didn't want to watch at first but the second they said my little girls head was showing I watched the rest of the process. Also cut the cord, got sprayed with blood, but didn't watch the rest of the stuff coming out. That shit will haunt you I'm sure as I caught small peeks of the crap being removed.

Congrats OP !!!

Comment

Congratulations!

I was in the delivery room for both as both were C-sections. The staff has a place where they count passed out dads like a WWII fighter ace counts his kills.

But, I've seen enough blood and guts to keep it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                #3 was old hat and I put the placenta over my face to relieve aliens, much to the dismay of all in the delivery room.
                Did you really? LMAO!

You should have taken a bite out of it for comedic effect.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Congratulations!

I was in the delivery room for both as both were C-sections. The staff has a place where they count passed out dads like a WWII fighter ace counts his kills.

But, I've seen enough blood and guts to keep it together.
                  thanks everyone, it truly is a miracle seeing them come into this world.

I can attest to the "dads passing out" area. The nurses asked if i needed a pallet or place to fall incase I passed out and said no. But yea, the smells and seeing some of the stuff, eek.

Comment

I remember reading an article before my first was born where they recommended a man NOT look at the baby coming out. It can have an effect on you if you're blood weary, but the biggest thing was a subconscious effect many men have linger for long periods of time.

Because of that article I stayed by my wife's head as she pushed my boy out. Did the same with my daughter...
                    Hellcat Charger

Comment

First was a C section, crazy looking shit. Second was natural, stood by my wife's head and held her leg and hand. I wanted nothing to do with the peek a boo shit. When the doc pulled my daughter out we both started crying tears of joy. Shit was crazy, it something I will never forget.
                      Congrats on the new addition
                      Originally posted by Yale
                      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I was pretty much right there. The doctor asked me if I wanted to cut the cord but I think stuff like that is nonsense and told her I didn't care either way. I just wanted the kid to be born and everything to turn out ok. It was cool to see him on the scale and think I was watching him take his first breath of air.
                        This. I was there for both, and they have and are growing into two very neat young men. Best things to ever happen to me...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Did you really? LMAO!

You should have taken a bite out of it for comedic effect.
                          Hell no! Anything bloody from a vagina and I'm out, unless it was caused by my fist, then the erection is uncontrollable.

Comment

Here in the next month or so I will be welcoming my first son into this world. I'm every freaking emotion mixed into one. And I'd like to say that I will be front and center for the whole thing. Weird shit and blood doesn't gross me out. I want to be there to catch my son!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                              LOL, i told her since this was our last to go "no epidural" for the natural effect to see how it really feels and she said hell no.
                              I did it natural and will never do it again.
                              See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                                I did it natural and will never do it again.
                                Andrea went natural on all 3 and the smallest was my oldest at 8lbs 4oz, followed by a 9lb 2oz and an 8lb 10oz. She's insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X