Who wants to go rob a police station?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to go rob a police station?

An 18-year-old man has been jailed and charged with robbery and theft after he was accused of trying to rob a suburban Dallas police headquarters.

An 18-year-old man has been jailed and charged with robbery and theft after he was accused of trying to rob a suburban Dallas police headquarters.

Keithan Kennard Manuel is in Dallas County jail with bonds totaling $300,000 after the incident at the Wilmer Police Department, 15 miles south of Dallas.

His attorney, Carl Hays of Dallas, didn't return messages from The Associated Press seeking comment on Tuesday.

Police records show Manuel walked into the police station Saturday, wearing a white towel over his hands, and told the dispatcher to hand over the station's money. The records show Manuel changed his request to asking if there were any warrants against him, but as the dispatcher checked Manuel said he had a gun.

Two officers were summoned to arrest him.
    Last edited by unkoricky; 05-09-2012, 11:31 AM.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

you mean every single Wilmer office wasnt out writing speeding tix on 45?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Let me guess the race.....

Comment

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
        Let me guess the race.....
        full blooded pitbull

Comment

Gotta be a member here.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
            It took 6 minutes for units to arrive, they had to wrap up their in-progress citations first.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              It took 6 minutes for units to arrive, they had to wrap up their in-progress citations first.
              Or wake-up from their naps

Comment

Man accused of robbing Texas police station reportedly says it was just a joke
                Well, the joke's on him.

An 18-year-old man, who said he was joking when he allegedly entered a suburban Dallas police station demanding money and later saying he had a gun, has been jailed and charged with robbery and theft.

Keithan Kennard Manuel is in Dallas County jail with bonds totaling $300,000 after the incident at the Wilmer Police Department, 15 miles south of Dallas. Carl Hays, Manuel's attorney, didn't return messages from The Associated Press seeking comment on Tuesday.

Police records show Manuel walked into the police station Saturday with a white towel over his hands, and told the dispatcher to hand over the stationhouse's money. The records show Manuel changed his request to asking if there were any warrants against him, but, as the dispatcher checked, Manuel then said he had a gun. Two officers arrested him.

In a jailhouse phone interview, Manuel told CBSDFW.com that he “didn’t say nothing like that.”

"Man, I play like that all the time," he told the station, pointing out that a gun was not found. "I didn't think she would take it seriously."

Police Chief Victor Kemp told the station, "This young man wasn’t using his head for sure. You hear of those World's Dumbest Criminals every once in a while, but you never think it's gonna happen in your city."

Comment

god bless.
                  Yea, I don't have much good to say about Wilmer Pd. Also, have you seen their "dispatchers"? They seem to be lacking some teeth.

Comment

Awe dog youz knows I just beez playin' and sheet....

Comment

he beez in the jail,
                      beez, beez in the jail.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

WOW. Just WOW. It should be legal under the Texas penal code to just shoot certain people because they are SOOOO stupid that they can't be rehabilitated.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          WOW. Just WOW. It should be legal under the Texas penal code to just shoot certain people because they are SOOOO stupid that they can't be rehabilitated.
                          Then who would be left to post here?
                          --Marcus

Comment

god bless.
                            I LOL'd.

Being from Ennis, I knew never to speed through there.

Comment

Thats about a stupid motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X