White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war'

So where is an article about the New Black Panthers getting arrested? Afterall, they were announcing a race war to the media.

Members of a white supremacist skinhead group called American Front trained with AK-47s, shotguns and explosives at a fortified compound in central Florida to prepare for what its reputed leader believed to be an “inevitable race war,” prosecutors said Tuesday.

According to court documents, members of American Front discussed acts of violence that included causing “a disturbance” at City Hall in Orlando, shooting at a house and attacking an anti-racist skinhead group.

At least 10 members of the group, which authorities described as a militia-styled, anti-Semitic domestic terrorist organization, have been arrested in Florida since the weekend, including at least three people on Tuesday.

Is there a problem with this?

Comment

So were they just talking about it, or really making plans?

Comment

lol Does the bald dude with a beard have a fucking octopus tattoo on his head?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          lol Does the bald dude with a beard have a fucking octopus tattoo on his head?
          I believe that you are correct.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Those cheekbone tattoos had to be painful....fuck. And the neck? I don't even like shaving that area because it gets irritated so easily...

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              Is there a problem with this?
              There is no problem with it, I mean, look at them. They look like White supremacists to me. They need to go after the black panthers as well, but it won't happen.

Comment

In this country its okay to be an asshole,as long as youre not a white, christian asshole. If youre going to let every other militant group do this without repercussions, then you better let these guys have a pass too

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                  anti-racist skinhead group.
                  WTF? Is that like tofu steak?
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                  X