Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, I recieved a cryptic message that read,

"I'm back, Thursday same place, same Bat time."

I'm going to pull a Geor and just go to all the bars in the DFW area and cruise the parking lots while listening to Boy George and trying not to let anyone see me crying...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      I was serious about the spider monkey idea. Now I'll never know if anyone has any real world experience in that situation.
      Having a monkey is like having a VERY fast and smart infant in the house. They never "grow up" or forget! If you piss the monkey off, say take something they want, they will remember and hold a grudge. Most people that have a monkey have all the teeth removed. Monkeys will try to dominate at least 1 member of the family hence why Jason is no longer my brother. He attacked my little sister in the car when the McDonalds french fry he wanted burned his fingers the THIRD time he snatched one. He was funny though, he loved to swim and touch is wiener.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        if i was a goat, that would make me nervous. Very nervous.

god bless.
        You would fucking love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
          Having a monkey is like having a VERY fast and smart infant in the house. They never "grow up" or forget! If you piss the monkey off, say take something they want, they will remember and hold a grudge. Most people that have a monkey have all the teeth removed. Monkeys will try to dominate at least 1 member of the family hence why Jason is no longer my brother. He attacked my little sister in the car when the McDonalds french fry he wanted burned his fingers the THIRD time he snatched one. He was funny though, he loved to swim and touch is wiener.
          I wasn't really serious. I have a toddler. That's as close to having a monkey in the house that I want to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
            I honestly can't tell if you are referring to the monkey or human brother. Same behavior.

Comment

Goats are good to eat..

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I hate goats. We had several and a near 100% casualty rate.
                I've got pix that say different.

Just sayin.

David

Comment

goats are satan's direct spawn...do not get them. They will tear your shit up and try to attack you...that's the part when you kill them and never bother with them again
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                    I've got pix that say different.

Just sayin.

David
                    I don't believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                      goats are satan's direct spawn...do not get them. They will tear your shit up and try to attack you...that's the part when you kill them and never bother with them again
                      I'm the doctor's office and when I read that it was all I could do to not bust out laughing !

Comment

Eric's idea of safe sex is taging the goats that kick.

Trololololololololololol JK
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          Eric's idea of safe sex is taging the goats that kick.

Trololololololololololol JK
                          Heh, quoted just so I could see what the white text said.

Btw, what's "taging" ?

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                            Heh, quoted just so I could see what the white text said.

Btw, what's "taging" ?
                            It's "tagging" typed fast.
                            Ded

Comment

i need to find a goat to eat, anyone have any leads?

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                                i need to find a goat to eat, anyone have any leads?
                                I ate Goat at Caribbean grill off 635. Seriously.

That and jerk chicken, was pretty good but their house habanero sauce take with caution.

Listen to reggae and feel the food hit your stomach and decide what it likes.
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X