Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help my sister find a great home for this Beautiful docile female Pit stray.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help my sister find a great home for this Beautiful docile female Pit stray.

Let me get the bullshit out of the way first....she is NOT a baby killer, doesn't have rabies, no cropped ears, isn't a fighting dog, etc. My sister...the self confessed neighborhood dog shelter...picked up a very hungry, flea infested, malnourished female pit a few weeks ago. The dog was too friendly and loving to take to the dallas SPCA knowing it would be put down most likely. She instead has fed her, taken her in to get her shots, has had her spayed, and has brought her back to good health. She has tested positive for heartworms because of her previous neglect but being unemployed my sister can't handle that expense currently. When I first heard she had taken in a Pit I made a lot of negative comments about the breed without meeting her. I went over and met her on Saturday and was astonished. This is one of the most docile, friendly, and lovable dogs I have ever met. She weighs about 43 pounds, and is about 3 years old. She has had pups before but there's no telling how many. She LOVES to just lay on the couch with people and be petted and according to my sister has never growled at ANYONE in the 3 weeks she's had her. She does cry a little when left alone...but probably because she is in such a loving environment now and doesn't want it to end. She seems to be good with other dogs. If I didn't already have 2 dogs of my own...there would be no question...I would take her. We are trying to find a serious good home for this fantastic dog. She is an inside dog now and has had no accidents, she knows how to use a dog door, and hasn't shown any aggressiveness EVEN when eating food. Please help us find a warm loving home for this beautiful dog. My sister will meet by appointment only. PM me for more details.
    This is Maggie.
    http://

Need pics of sis too.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

lolno
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Need pics of sis too.

Comment

It's like looking down the barrel of a gun!

Comment

I would totally take the dog if it had cropped ears and was a rat snake!

J/k.. best of luck finding a "GOOD" home for that pup.. I used to breed apbt's but i quit after the ppl that showed up to my house.. It was always some ghetto motherfucker picking them up by their neck skin.. what ever dog they wanted always jumped up 300ish and i would offer the least demanded runt for the asking price.. my asking price was 400 anyway
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Let me get the bullshit out of the way first....she is NOT a baby killer, doesn't have rabies, no cropped ears, isn't a fighting dog, etc. My sister...the self confessed neighborhood dog shelter...picked up a very hungry, flea infested, malnourished female pit a few weeks ago. The dog was too friendly and loving to take to the dallas SPCA knowing it would be put down most likely. She instead has fed her, taken her in to get her shots, has had her spayed, and has brought her back to good health. She has tested positive for heartworms because of her previous neglect but being unemployed my sister can't handle that expense currently. When I first heard she had taken in a Pit I made a lot of negative comments about the breed without meeting her. I went over and met her on Saturday and was astonished. This is one of the most docile, friendly, and lovable dogs I have ever met. She weighs about 43 pounds, and is about 3 years old. She has had pups before but there's no telling how many. She LOVES to just lay on the couch with people and be petted and according to my sister has never growled at ANYONE in the 3 weeks she's had her. She does cry a little when left alone...but probably because she is in such a loving environment now and doesn't want it to end. She seems to be good with other dogs. If I didn't already have 2 dogs of my own...there would be no question...I would take her. We are trying to find a serious good home for this fantastic dog. She is an inside dog now and has had no accidents, she knows how to use a dog door, and hasn't shown any aggressiveness EVEN when eating food. Please help us find a warm loving home for this beautiful dog. My sister will meet by appointment only. PM me for more details.
              This is Maggie.
              http://
              Not that this matters but that dog has the look of a non aggressive dog.. (notice how she's not alert while some phone/plastic is pointed at her)
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I would totally take this dog. But for some reason i cannot convince the rents to get a pit. lol. They dont like em one bit. They want a fucking chiuahua. Fuck that! lol. I want a beagle or bigger. I would really take this dog if my rents could get over it. Been wanting another one since i had to put mine down back in august. /:
                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

does it like peanut butter??

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Only as an appetizer before she bites your junk off and has a small child for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      Only if it's Skippy.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                        sick bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                          sick bastard!
                          you mad i got her first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

good looking dog, how much is heart worm meds? I thought that stuff wasnt curable?

Comment

First time I've ever thought a pit was cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X