Who does rim repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does rim repair?

Got 2 rims that need to be repair and one is pretty bad like an actual piece is missing on the side of the rim, can those even be repaired?

Any recommendations on who to take it to?

Recommend the right forum?

Comment

garage? This is like a local question so not particularly related to a specific car?

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        garage? This is like a local question so not particularly related to a specific car?
        Tha fuck you say?

Comment

YP.com local search connects you with over 19 million local businesses. Find people and find the right business and get things done! YP, the new way to do, aka Yellow Pages.

Fair prices and his work is great.

Comment

geor or tali for all your rimjob needs.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I have 2 rims I need fixed as well, but they are chrome. Haven't been able to find anyone that repairs chrome rims

Comment

Wheel repair solutions in Carrollton off frankford. 24hr turn around, cheaper than all the others and did an amazing job.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
                  geor or tali for all your rimjob needs.

God bless.
                  pow!!!

Comment

We use wheels of america http://wheelsamerica.com/ and dallas wheels and tires

Comment

Shoot uponone a PM. He contracts himself out to local dealerships.

Comment

Wheel Technologies can fix some messed up wheels, they do great work with a fast turn around time and it doesn't matter what finish is on the wheel, they'll fix it.
                        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                        '13 Dodge Cummins
                        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

On my way home tonight, I destroyed another wheel and tire. Just so happens, it was the one that was just fixed by wheels America. Who should I contact about it? It happened in Lewisville, should I just call the city of lewisville? Is there a division that deal specifically with these claims? It was right at the turn lane
                          Ded

Comment

I had my wheels stripped, repaired, and resurfaced at Spec Wheels out of Forney. They even picked up and delivered.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                            03 cobra

Comment

I paid $165 for my wheels to be repaired, they had a fracture in them. But alas I live in Houston so I am probably not much help.

Comment

Working...
                              X