Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
    Lol, good thread.

I just told my boss that I needed thursday off so I could go to my "official" interview. He's already counter offering.
    I am already in for 20% currently, me looking elsewhere would just be viewed as a slap in the face.

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
    I owned and operated a private personnel service for half my life. I NEVER contacted a current employer before or after an offer was made. My feeling was the info you got would be totally bullshit either way it went. I did my own research. If an applicant worked at a strong company for a number of years, I assumed he was doing a good job, or they would get rid of him. That's how it works with well run operations. If the new possible employer had a problem with your request, the were a lite weight company with a pompass ass for a personnel manager. Most likely a woman with a degree and no common sense. Stay away from that. Just my opinion, and you know about ass holes and opinions. Everyone has one, and they are all different.
    My feelings exactly, if I've been at the same place for 4 years and promoted 3 times, seems I am probably doing pretty decent, ESP if I am trying to not jeprodize the position.

Comment

Are you on Linkedin? If not give it a try.
      Companies are also adapting when hiring/recruiting
      not only they will do the traditional "Background" check
      but will try all search engines trying to find something why Not to hire you.
      I would recomend using Linkedin and connecting with people within same field of work
      Not social-family members.
      Last edited by robert; 05-08-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

A lot of opportunities on Linkedin for sure.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
        X