Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

back pack advice needed (military info needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check out www.Lapolicegear.com Its where i get alot of my stuff. I use the 5.11 atac boots for farm work, and love them. Light as can be, but a warm if in a hot climate.

check the closeout section. I once got a 36 inch 5.11 gun case for 30 bucks. They run some good sales.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Maxpidition stuff is absolutely bullet proof but I think their bags run small for the price. I have a condor and used it for years as a quick day pack or carry on but it is small.

How much stuff are you trying to carry?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      It needs to be able to carry my hard hat, radio, head set, rain gear, electronics, extra food and supplies, batteries, toiletries, safety supplies, gloves, coveralls, goggles, glasses, full face mask.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        It needs to be able to carry my hard hat, radio, head set, rain gear, electronics, extra food and supplies, batteries, toiletries, safety supplies, gloves, coveralls, goggles, glasses, full face mask.
        Look at the Eberlestock stuff. I am telling you, you can't beat the quality unless you step up to a Mistery Mountain bag. You are going to want something with as many interal/external pouches or straps to give everything its own place.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
        X