More props to MikeC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More props to MikeC

Thanks for sending Jaime out to repair the holes in our roof so quickly! He did a great job and it looks good as new. Great guy and great job. Thanks!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

I need to get him back out for mine. I had several shingles come loose the last time we has real strong winds and one blew off this past week.

Comment

Noted (again) forthe May hell storms.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Thanks for sending Jaime out to repair the holes in our roof so quickly! He did a great job and it looks good as new. Great guy and great job. Thanks!
        Mike is great. He helped me out a few weeks back when I had some missing shingles. Unfortunately I need him to come back out again since the storm the other day took a few more shingles. Looks like my insurance company is going to be sending some money towards Mike soon in the form of a new roof!

For anyone needing roof work, definitely contact Mike!

Comment

Love you guys! Thank you all for the votes of confidence, as I dig it when we do well enough to get props. Shows something is working!

And I told ya my one guy most of the time repair department was awesome. lol
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

clorox ever pay up?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              clorox ever pay up?
              This question has been answered on the boards.

Comment

Working...
              X