Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a broken walk behind mower they don't need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a broken walk behind mower they don't need?

A widowed, retired, friend of my mother (living on a fixed income) had a cheap mower she was using to mow a small yard at her trailer but some low life scumbag stole it while she was having surgery a couple of weeks ago and she needs a cheap mower to mow her little yard. I'm looking for something that can be repaired without spending a lot of money (gunked up carb, bad fuel lines, broken belt, etc----nothing with a seized motor or that was run over by a car)..preferably self propelled. Lemme know.

man.... i just sold a working perfectly fine murray mower that was self propelled for 50 dollars. CL always has good deals..... matter of fact i might have one for you.. give me a min

Comment

If you can come to flower mound you can have my self propelled Honda (I don't have my truck or trailer at the moment)

Here is a link to it, its two years old

Comment

Here ya go, not self propelled, but at 10 bucks a piece im sure you can get one working

I wanted the weed eater but it sold

Comment

I have four in Arlington I got from a neighbor. all four could probably make one, lol. But they are free for the taking

Edit: I'm oddly close to that craigslist ad ^^^^ south Arlington near the parks mall

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            If you can come to flower mound you can have my self propelled Honda (I don't have my truck or trailer at the moment)

Here is a link to it, its two years old

http://www.homedepot.com/Honda/h_d1/...&storeId=10051
            I can come get it tomorrow if your serious. PM me an addy. What if anything is wrong with it?

Comment

Working...
            X