whiskey saved my life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiskey saved my life...

last week I was running pretty ragged... last weekend was rough... Sunday night I felt like I was kinda coming down with something... by tuesday my throat and sinuses were on fire. by Wednesday I had full on strep. I kept plugging along. Every morning I'd wake up feeling better than I did when I went to sleep, but by evening I felt worse than I did the day before.

Saturday I was trying to just stay in bed and rest and my wife drug me out furniture shopping. I was fucking DONE. I hadn't been drinking any alcohol, but I'd had enough. I told her to turn into the liquor store and I grabbed a bottle of mother fuckin' Kentucky fire water!!! 129 proof Booker's was to be the cure!

By the time I finished the first salvation on the rocks, my throat didn't hurt to swallow, and my sinuses were rapidly draining. I had a few more and crashed. Saturday morning I had to move a refrigerator (fml), but I got back to the house and started drinking whiskey about noon. I had a few healthy ones and crashed out. I slept from 2:30 till 10PM. Fucked around on the internet from 10-4AM. Had a couple shots and crashed out till 7:30.

driving to my buddy's shop at 8:30 this morning I was so happy to be back with the living! I finally felt like a human again.

I took great delight in rubbing it in my wife's face that my whiskey kicked her anti-biotics ass!!!!!!! (she's still sick)
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

It's been too long since I've had any Booker's.

Comment

Should give her the new Honey Whiskey Jim Bean they have been advertising

Comment

Sweet sweet Booker's. It can save your life in the right dosage or make you think you have died if you mismanage. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Sweet sweet Booker's. It can save your life in the right dosage or make you think you have died if you mismanage. lol
          I've been on both ends of that spectrum!!!!!!1

Comment

Win
            Ded

Comment

I may have a little whiskey this evening to celebrate my new-found health

Comment

If i feel any kind of infection starting to set in. Its time for a 750ml bottle of scotch.

Comment

Be careful when dealing with strep. It MUST be treated with something other then booze. Failing to do so can cause severe damage to internal organs via rheumatic fever.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Whiskey saved my life, for about 3 years straight.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      Be careful when dealing with strep. It MUST be treated with something other then booze. Failing to do so can cause severe damage to internal organs via rheumatic fever.
                      So I've read over the past few days. I'm not feverish now. If I'm not cleared up in the next couple days, I'll go see the doc

Comment

Someone posted a picture on Facebook the other day, so I stole it.

"What whiskey can not cure, there is no cure for."

Old Irish Proverb
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I swear by whiskey any time I'm getting sick! My friends don't believe me, however, they aren't whiskey drinkers either
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X