Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its that season again! - Grilling experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got the cart done and the BGE assembled. Will be firing it up tonight!

Comment

very very nice!! We only have the nest for ours....I really like the table top! You are going to love this!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post

Damn nice Kart!

Comment

The BGE is a pretty good cooker but it's damn expensive. IMO the Weber Performer is just as good and can be had for about half as much.

Comment

700 ? My neighbor bought one about a year and a half ago and I could have sworn he said it was in the 1500-1800 range. Has the price gone down or did I miss hear my neighbor ?
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
              700 ? My neighbor bought one about a year and a half ago and I could have sworn he said it was in the 1500-1800 range. Has the price gone down or did I miss hear my neighbor ?
              depends on which one he got. The xl is high....the large is around 800 but there are so many fun accessories...lol....

the large was big enough...we did 4 chickens on it and there was still plenty of room for a couple more.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                depends on which one he got. The xl is high....the large is around 800 but there are so many fun accessories...lol....

the large was big enough...we did 4 chickens on it and there was still plenty of room for a couple more.
                Oh ok , that's probably it then. I'm sure my neighbor got the full tilt boogie model, since everything in his backyard is top of the line. Ballin !!!
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post

HOly shit man. Fantastic build.
                  Congrats.

One question for ya - did you put any kind of barier between the ceramic and wood table top? Those things get pretty hot and will (might) bubble up the coating.

Again, nice job man.

David

Comment

Working...
                  X