Anyone use a Verizon signal booster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use a Verizon signal booster?

My wife got a new hone through verizon and she doesnt get a good signal in the house. Anyone with verizon doesnt get a good signal in my house. I looked online and they sell a signal booster for $250 that works through your internet connection. Im wondering if I call them and complain if I could get one for free or something. Or is there another way to boost the signal in my house?

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    My wife got a new hone through verizon and she doesnt get a good signal in the house. Anyone with verizon doesnt get a good signal in my house. I looked online and they sell a signal booster for $250 that works through your internet connection. Im wondering if I call them and complain if I could get one for free or something. Or is there another way to boost the signal in my house?
    My girlfriend had to get the Verizon signal booster. She raised hell & they gave to her for like $60, but they set it up on a seperate account & you have to keep an eye on the bill (should be zero after you pay the $60). Works great

Comment

I have one for at&t and got it for free because the reception is horrible on my street for some stupid fucking reason.

Comment

I got one due to the same reasons, and threw a fit and couldn't get one for free. I fucked up and said that once I step out of my house it goes up so that screwed me.

It worked perfect for one year and now I can't get it to work right again after several calls. I'm playing the Verizon vs. ATT game right now..

Comment

Working...
        X