No announcement yet.

F-150 1 -- Accura 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put a hitch and ball on it and it might even have less damage.

Comment

i always chuckle when people say "they must have hit me at fifty miles per hour."

Comment

Did it cause any other damage besides the bent plastic? I don't see anything on the bumper. It doesn't even look like it was bent at all.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Yeah, these trucks seem to hold up very well. A guy I worked with had a Corolla, his wife smashed into the back of an F-150, totaled her car, no damage to the truck at all.

This same truck is the one Lyn smashed into her brothers garage door, pushed his Focus forward 3 feet into the wall. Probably close to $6K damage to his house and car, a small scratch on the Ford emblem on her grill was all the truck suffered.

The Allstate lady told me whenever she has a claim involving a Ford truck, they always seem to have far less damage than the other vehicles involved in the wreck.
          I'm glad you guys are ok.

The F-150 that hit me had a Ranch Hand bumper on it. It had frame damage and would've been much worse off without the bumper, but he drove away. I wasn't so lucky.

Comment

Trucks are tough in general. Had a minivan back over my 88 Silverado and try to run, but I flagged her down. She hit my truck so hard that her passenger quarter panel prevented the sliding door from opening. All it did to my truck was knock the mud off from it.

Comment

I had a semi hit my Ranger at 55mph (cop estimate) and rip the rear wheels off the truck and the front off the semi but didn't get hurt.

Ford trucks take a hell of an impact
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The driver doesn't appear to have had insurance, but did the car she was driving have insurance? I think I remember your FB post saying it was her mom's car.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  Put a hitch and ball on it and it might even have less damage.
                  i was thinking the same thing.

Comment

no pics of said girl??

glad yall ok.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                      no pics of said girl??

glad yall ok.
                      what i was wondering lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                        i always chuckle when people say "they must have hit me at fifty miles per hour."
                        I'm basing that off the amount of damage to her car, and that I was already goign at least 30 MPH. The speed limit prior to the area we were in was 55.

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        Did it cause any other damage besides the bent plastic? I don't see anything on the bumper. It doesn't even look like it was bent at all.
                        I didn't post the side pic's, but the passenger side is bent and pushed a few inches forward. tailgate will open, but not close without a lot of force and pushing it downward. The right bracket that holds the tailgate on is also broken.

Originally posted by junior View Post
                        no pics of said girl??

glad yall ok.
                        You wouldn't want them. She looked like a crack whore striiper. probably weighed 90 lbs and was 5'5" tall!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          The driver doesn't appear to have had insurance, but did the car she was driving have insurance? I think I remember your FB post saying it was her mom's car.
                          That bologna happened to me and their insurance denied my claim because it was the moms car and the son was not listed as an insured driver. Allstate gave up pursuing the driver (who rearended me) and I was stiffed with an uninsured claim + deductible.

You truck took that like a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                            That bologna happened to me and their insurance denied my claim because it was the moms car and the son was not listed as an insured driver. Allstate gave up pursuing the driver (who rearended me) and I was stiffed with an uninsured claim + deductible.

You truck took that like a champ!
                            Same thing happened to me a few years ago when that stupid girl took her Grandma's car without permission and crashed into my car. Allstate tried, but I ended up using Uninsured and paid my $250 deductible. Since this girl had no drivers license, I guess she can't be listed as a covered driver.

Comment

Working...
                            X