F-150 1 -- Accura 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-150 1 -- Accura 0

So last night Lyn and I are driving back (me driving) from Dallas and cutting thru the airport. I'm slowing down for the toll booth, going about 30 - 35, let off the gas and barely hit the brakes and WHAM. Some dumb, unlicensed, uninsured chick slams into the back of the truck. She was probably doing at least 50 or more. The toll booths are probably 100 feet away, and she is trying to say it's my fault and I was stopped!

Cops show up, run her info and guess what? 4 warrants. She was standing around in DFW Airport police bracelets, waiting to go to their "little hotel" the cop said. She didn't appear drunk, but did refuse a sobriety test.

Luckily, there were no injuries to anyone. Her car is probably totaled, Lyn's truck has some damage to the bumper and looks like the right rear fender is pushed in a little bit.

Last edited by yellowstang; 05-06-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Glad ya'll are ok. Girl was probably texting...

Comment

Dumb fucking bitch. That is why women shouldn't drive at all. Just stay home cook clean and give blow jobs when we tell them too. Plus the roads would be A LOT safer.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          Glad ya'll are ok. Girl was probably texting...
          this ^^

Comment

Dang that sucks, stupid cunt.

Comment

LOL @ the relatively minor amount of damage on the F150 as opposed to the Acura. Glad you guys are okay. Did you even feel it when she hit you?

Comment

Its all that zaino!!! Its like kevlar.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  LOL @ the relatively minor amount of damage on the F150 as opposed to the Acura. Glad you guys are okay. Did you even feel it when she hit you?
                  LOL, barely! It did send the truck forward a little faster than I was expecting since I was getting ready to slow down for the toll booth. She actually tried to keep driving. I think since she knew she had warrants she was going to jail, so she was gonna blow thru a toll booth and try to run!

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                  Its all that zaino!!! Its like kevlar.
                  Indeed!

Comment

I got $100 that says she was texting !!
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

They still allow women to drive at the airport? I figured after the toll booth jumper, they'd put a stop to such foolishness.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Was it Leah?

Comment

I got plowed by a 2500 dodge 05-0x anyways some guy in another crew cab f150 was speeding and talking on his phone. He was running 40 whenhe slammed the dodge and the dodge hit me. The dodge was totaled. It moved the rear end.my truck had a broken light a medium sized dent, and that was all.i really am impressed with the way the 04+ f150s hold up in a wreck. Glad y'all are ok.
                          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                            I got plowed by a 2500 dodge 05-0x anyways some guy in another crew cab f150 was speeding and talking on his phone. He was running 40 whenhe slammed the dodge and the dodge hit me. The dodge was totaled. It moved the rear end.my truck had a broken light a medium sized dent, and that was all.i really am impressed with the way the 04+ f150s hold up in a wreck. Glad y'all are ok.
                            Yeah, these trucks seem to hold up very well. A guy I worked with had a Corolla, his wife smashed into the back of an F-150, totaled her car, no damage to the truck at all.

This same truck is the one Lyn smashed into her brothers garage door, pushed his Focus forward 3 feet into the wall. Probably close to $6K damage to his house and car, a small scratch on the Ford emblem on her grill was all the truck suffered.

The Allstate lady told me whenever she has a claim involving a Ford truck, they always seem to have far less damage than the other vehicles involved in the wreck.

Comment

It makes you feel good when you leave in it. The f150 like mine that hit the dodge, it bent the bumper got the grill and the hood that was all. I was shocked at the dodges damage.
                              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                              X