No announcement yet.

I think i'm going to be sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how the article keeps referring to her as an 'obese model' and a 'bombshell' and 'big & beautiful' and keeps attracting more men the fatter she gets... Bitch, just because you LOOK like a warhead doesn't make you a bombshell and attracting all the Mondays at Club DMX aren't exactly validating arguments.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      How the fuck does she afford the food? She's unemployed and buys 6 trollies worth of food a month.

You public assistance dollars at work. And the article also said that there were people out there "assisting" her with her goal which I assume means they are sending her money.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
        You public assistance dollars at work. And the article also said that there were people out there "assisting" her with her goal which I assume means they are sending her money.
        Isn't she the booger-hog that has a website dedicated to hear reaching her goal and does web chats and the like? I would google it but god knows what would show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
          Isn't she the booger-hog that has a website dedicated to hear reaching her goal and does web chats and the like? I would google it but god knows what would show up.
          Yes. She has a webcam where they pay to watch her eat. Fucking nasty.

Comment

She would have to be properly antiqued just to mount accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Lol! Wordsmith, you are.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That's assuming you have the depth to bypass her cellulitic anti-OB/GYN defense mechanism.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  That's assuming you have the depth to bypass her cellulitic anti-OB/GYN defense mechanism.
                  Ahh yes, the gunt is always a nemesis of fun with portly women.

Comment

Yack!!!

Comment

Ahh yes, the gunt is always a nemesis of fun with portly women.
                      Hydraulic spreader, some shoaring material for safety, fire hose and a rag on a stick to knock of the worst of the fromunda and you are good to go.

Comment

could you imagine watching her in a chat as she bites the dust.

Comment

Working...
                        X