Greetings from Roswell, New Mexico.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Hm, maybe. I would feel a little weird driving a stock car on PT. And I've seen the hoopties you guys roll in! Let me think about it. Thanks for posting that btw, there are 2-3 threads about it but NONE of them have who/what/where info.

lol
    Looks like a good group of people hooking up.
    See what you can do man.

And lol at your "hoopties" comment. We both saw the baller iron at cars & coffee. I've been humbled to say the least.

David

Comment

Finally made it home last night after one more stop at the Spoetzl (Shiner) Brewery. Did the tour and it was mildly entertaining.

2,144 miles and 6 days later, Scully was a bit tired.

And that was that. Good times. Now I'm going to wait for my vacation to reup and start saving some scrilla for the next one.

Comment

Bad ass pics bro!
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Looks like you passed through my hood. But that's all you did was "pass" through. Lol! That's all everyone ever does.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
            Looks like you passed through my hood. But that's all you did was "pass" through. Lol! That's all everyone ever does.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post

I actually meant to mention something about El Paso, since its been a good 13 or 14 years since I've been through there. Looking around(I didn't stop! LOL), the housing situation reminded me of the mountain built favelas of Brazil, just not as close together yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                Forever alone! Ha!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I actually meant to mention something about El Paso, since its been a good 13 or 14 years since I've been through there. Looking around(I didn't stop! LOL), the housing situation reminded me of the mountain built favelas of Brazil, just not as close together yet.

Ya Juarez is a real shithole and an eye sore when driving through the city.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Hm, maybe. I would feel a little weird driving a stock car on PT. And I've seen the hoopties you guys roll in! Let me think about it. Thanks for posting that btw, there are 2-3 threads about it but NONE of them have who/what/where info.

lol
                  Wagon?

I may have a seat in my 65...
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X