Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do theaters ever get cleaned thoroughly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    I have a pal who didn't want to miss any of his movie so he pissed where he sat
    You need new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      I have a pal who didn't want to miss any of his movie so he pissed where he sat
      D-

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        I think the same applies with restaurants. You probably don't want to know.
        Actually, all the ones I worked in received THOROUGH cleanings 2-4 times a year for health inspection purposes. Mind you, I never work in a high end place but everything from McDonalds to chain steak places did it. The one McDonalds owner has all his stores clean 4 times a year. All the other places seemed to be 2 times a year.

This was thorough, at least for a 16 y/o and I volunteered for the after hours work. But included taking down and cleaning a dropped ceiling tiles, taking stuff of walls and cleaning, ...etc...etc. Even if maintenance had to come, that dude did so he could remove stuff/replace it.

Anyway, I doubt theaters get any real cleanings. Guessing they don't get health inspections - in the theater.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lol, but rubbing one out in every theater in plano is ok or did y'all miss that post
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
            I had a buddy that beat off and jizzed on the seats in every movie theater in plano and Frisco
            Did you pull a dutch rudder

Comment

Working...
            X