Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do theaters ever get cleaned thoroughly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do theaters ever get cleaned thoroughly?

Do they?
    .....bro....

I think the same applies with restaurants. You probably don't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      I think the same applies with restaurants. You probably don't want to know.
      But I don't feel dirty when I walk out of a restaurant. ....most of the time
      .....bro....

Comment

sorry did you sit in my spooge, Geor gives sloppy head

Comment

I've been to a theater where the seats were black from dirt, grime, and spilt soda. It was nasty. The wife and I got up and left and got a refund. The sad thing is the theater wasn't even 5 years old. I guess they think they don't ever have to get new seat covers.

Comment

I worked at one in highschool briefly about 10 years ago.. They had night cleaners that would come in and vacuum and stuff. Clean well no.. I think in the 6-8 months I worked there they went through 3 different companies because people kept complaining about stolen cell phones and large bills from calling mexico and other foreign countries shortly after visiting.

Comment

Who goes out and pays to listen to obnoxious fucks who believe they are in their living room...

Comment

When i worked in one we never had any kind of thorough cleaning as far as the seats go and junk. but we did have a crew come in on the weekends and vacuum the carpets and stuff.

so, to answer your question....No. they don't.
                Originally posted by 56482
                only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Sounds like they need more jizz moppers.

Comment

What is clean. Ever look up while your at a resturant and see dust bunny's on light fixtures. Ever think how clean the grocery stores stock rooms are and their products back there. I like dirty, especially a dirty girl.

Comment

What is clean? Not disgusting? At least that's my definition
                      .....bro....

Comment

I had a buddy that beat off and jizzed on the seats in every movie theater in plano and Frisco

Comment

I have a pal who didn't want to miss any of his movie so he pissed where he sat
                          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            that is fucking gross...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              That is nothing. I once drank so much beer in a theater that I nearly pissed myself because I could not walk straight enough to make it to the can.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X