Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using Metro PCS in the Ft Worth area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Metro PCS in the Ft Worth area?

Looking at a new phone and service and was wondering if you were satisfied with their service? Any input would be appreciated. TIA

metro pos works good in the metroplex just don't go anywhere else. Oh and buy the cheapest damn phone they offer, because they will take a shit in a few months. I am on my 10th phone.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      metro pos works good in the metroplex just don't go anywhere else. Oh and buy the cheapest damn phone they offer, because they will take a shit in a few months. I am on my 10th phone.
      You know they don't make the phones, right?

Maybe you shouldn't buy the cheapest phone..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        You know they don't make the phones, right?

Maybe you shouldn't buy the cheapest phone..
        after the 5th $300 phone I started buying the $30 phones that do everything the $300 phone would do with the same destruction rate

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          That is good to hear about them working good. I have always tried to get the higher priced phones because I am afraid the cheap ones will drop calls.

Comment

My Kids used to get PCS and they had ALOT of trouble with text taking hours to come thru. Several times while I was with them a text I sent a couple hours before came in so I know it wan't just a story about why they didn't answer. They also has similair problems with their phones breaking whether they bought the cheap ones or the expensive ones.

Comment

You can buy a sprint phone with a bad esn an have it flashed to metro

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
              Trick3d EVO

Comment

You get what you pay for.................

Comment

i had it and for the price they can't be beat. simple as that

i would often make trips to houston/oklahoma and i can count about 3-4 places where i got no calling service, i could text ANYWHERE though. since 99% of my time was in dallas it was great. they go off the sprint towers in some locations, so if sprint did not get a good reception at your house/job then you might be screwed. i am actually thinking about selling my extra iphones and getting a cheap phone so i can still talk/txt and keeping an iphone so i can still surf and play games by just using wifi

$25 unlimited talk/text is pretty hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    i had it and for the price they can't be beat. simple as that

i would often make trips to houston/oklahoma and i can count about 3-4 places where i got no calling service, i could text ANYWHERE though. since 99% of my time was in dallas it was great. they go off the sprint towers in some locations, so if sprint did not get a good reception at your house/job then you might be screwed. i am actually thinking about selling my extra iphones and getting a cheap phone so i can still talk/txt and keeping an iphone so i can still surf and play games by just using wifi

$25 unlimited talk/text is pretty hard to beat
                    Bit the bullet and got one. Traveling, I am sure this phone will suck. But I don't do a lot of that any more. But so far, it is doing what it is suppose to do. I pay $50.00/month for unlimited text, calling, data. Plus I still have my company phone for calling. They shut my text off a week ago

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                      Bit the bullet and got one. Traveling, I am sure this phone will suck. But I don't do a lot of that any more. But so far, it is doing what it is suppose to do. I pay $50.00/month for unlimited text, calling, data. Plus I still have my company phone for calling. They shut my text off a week ago
                      Let us know how it goes. I've been mulling it over myself.
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I had Metro PCS for 3 years and rarely had issues with it. I paid for one of the old Motorola Razr phones when they first came to Metro. Like Groverat said, they can't be beat for the price, especially if you typically stay in the area. There were times where texts would take a couple hours to come in or go out but not frequent enough to cancel the service. Reason I moved to Verizon is because I started travelling a lot more and Metro wasn't in all the places I traveled to.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have had more problems losing calls on Sprint than I ever have with Metro Pcs. Like mentioned by Grove for the price you can't beat it. However if you live off the beaten path (way out of the metroplex) you probably won't get good service. Texting can become troublesome but I would say 85% of mine get through in a timely matter. When you start sending pics is when you encounter issues.

Comment

I've had Metro for 2 years. I have no problems with their service or the phone I got. I've had the same phone for the whole 2 years. AS long as you stay on the major highways it'll work almost everywhere in the state, atleast east and south of the metroplex
                            92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                              I have had more problems losing calls on Sprint than I ever have with Metro Pcs. Like mentioned by Grove for the price you can't beat it. However if you live off the beaten path (way out of the metroplex) you probably won't get good service. Texting can become troublesome but I would say 85% of mine get through in a timely matter. When you start sending pics is when you encounter issues.
                              Sometimes that can be the phone. I have ATT for work. They got me a new phone (Rugby II), That thing dropped calls all the time. I put the SIM card back in the old phone, and no more problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X