• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      lmao

Comment

Big Green Eggs are heavy, ceramic, charcoal ovens. Bake, grill or smoke. They do it all. People that have them love them, but yes they are pricey. I wouldn't recommend that route for someone that isn't even sure they want to deal with charcoal.

I can't help you with gas as I've never owned one. I'm a huge charcoal fan. Weber all the way. The 22" one touch gold would be my entry level of choice followed by the Platinum which is the OTG with built in side tables. I've had what is essentially the Platinum but with one big side table for probably 10 years. Prior to that I had what is they now call a Silver for 20 years that I gave away (in perfect working order) when I had to have the table attached one I have now. If you go charcoal, use a chimney starter instead of lighter fluid. It lights quicker with a piece of crumpled up newspaper in the bottom than a pile of chemical soaked charcoal will and you won't risk tainting the meat with lighter fluid residue.

Comment

Check this one out. It was easy to assemble and has PLENTY of cooking space. Heats up to 600 degrees in no time. The searing burner is good for steaks. Its very entry level but good bang for the buck.

03 cobra

Comment

Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
            X