• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy View Post
    You work at an animal shelter??
    Nope, just know from experience

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
    Dogs do not suffer from depression sheesh
    It isn't a chemical depression like humans go through, but they know they've done something wrong and act sad afterwards. Especially if you give em a good spankin.

Comment

Goddamn I can't wait til I save-up and buy me a pitbull. I'm gonna be the baddest motherfucker on the block. I already gots me a spiked collar and a big ol chain to put around him to make my pit tougher cause I wanna make it look like I fight them so the neighbors know not to mess with me. My neighborhood kinda sucks so I gotta do what I can. REAL TALK

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        Goddamn I can't wait til I save-up and buy me a pitbull. I'm gonna be the baddest motherfucker on the block. I already gots me a spiked collar and a big ol chain to put around him to make my pit tougher cause I wanna make it look like I fight them so the neighbors know not to mess with me. My neighborhood kinda sucks so I gotta do what I can. REAL TALK
        get a razor's edge/gotti/hardcore/bully bloodline! Thay like $2g'z, but if u got a neck tattoo thay discount an u get 1 4 like $1200
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
        X