No announcement yet.

pit bulls- is hatred taught, not bred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pit bulls- is hatred taught, not bred?

Girl on Facebook posted that pic with pitbulls and that saying. Do you believe that or no?

slow99 was right.

Comment

She says pit bulls meanness is taught, they aren't bred that way. I disagree, I think they are hard wired with a itchy trigger finger

Comment

What's a pitbull?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

A Texas rat snake with cropped ears.
          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            What's a pitbull?
            Texas rat snake?
            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
            Originally posted by Trick Pony
            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
              A Texas rat snake with cropped ears.
              damn, beat me to it
              كافر

Originally posted by sc281
              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony
              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Pit Bull's were brought to this country for dogfighting, not pets. John P Colby was the first man to sell pit bulls in the USA and he was the most famous pit bull breeder and dogfighter of all time.
                Last edited by War Machine; 05-04-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Their inclination to latch onto something and not let go is just natural instinct. Its no different than a cat knowing how to use a litter box when its born...

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    Their inclination to latch onto something and not let go is just natural instinct. Its no different than a cat knowing how to use a litter box when its born...
                    So what do cats do in the wild?

Comment

I don't believe that hatred itself is instinctive. They naturally want to please their owners but like any dog, if left to develop wildly, they will try to assert dominance in order to take rank in their community, whether small or large. They go so far as to fight or show aggression if there is a positive reaction by the owner afterward. They learn what the owner wants and likes, then they go to any extreme to please. My girlfriends pit bull gets depressed if you get mad at her or yell at her. She gets excited when you act kindly to her and she is able to sense neutral gestures so she never acts defensively toward new guests or animals either. If left to play with other animals, usually both will try to assert dominance upon eachother until one submits, and it is usually in the form of healthy and agressive play. If she knows she is on another dog's territory, she is the one to submit, regardless of the size of her aggressor.

Comment

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
                        So what do cats do in the wild?
                        There are no such things as cats in the wild.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0Thunder View Post
                          I don't believe that hatred itself is instinctive. They naturally want to please their owners but like any dog, if left to develop wildly, they will try to assert dominance in order to take rank in their community, whether small or large. They go so far as to fight or show aggression if there is a positive reaction by the owner afterward. They learn what the owner wants and likes, then they go to any extreme to please. My girlfriends pit bull gets depressed if you get mad at her or yell at her. She gets excited when you act kindly to her and she is able to sense neutral gestures so she never acts defensively toward new guests or animals either. If left to play with other animals, usually both will try to assert dominance upon eachother until one submits, and it is usually in the form of healthy and agressive play. If she knows she is on another dog's territory, she is the one to submit, regardless of the size of her aggressor.
                          You work at an animal shelter??

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                            I agree. I loved my ol'girl but she caught my little sis by the hair one day, locked up and wouldn't let go. I felt totally different about my dog after that. A week later she was licking my hand and started to nibble on it lightly. Seconds later she bit me and didn't let go. Had to punch that bitch in the nose to let me go.
                            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              I agree. I loved my ol'girl but she caught my little sis by the hair one day, locked up and wouldn't let go. I felt totally different about my dog after that. A week later she was licking my hand and started to nibble on it lightly. Seconds later she bit me and didn't let go. Had to punch that bitch in the nose to let me go.

what the... how old was she?

Comment

Working...
                              X