Facebook IPO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook IPO

So whos going to be buying this. They set a price in the $28 to $35 range. Funny thing is I don't even do social media, but I'll probably buy some of this stock and make money off all the folks that do.
    Last edited by FreightTrain; 05-04-2012, 11:06 AM.

i will have to read more before deciding, but my gut instincts tell me that the stock will shoot up after trading opens. hopefully I can make a quick buck.
    sigpic

Comment

Faceboooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$k
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I will be buying some on opening day. All the .com IPO's jump the first day and if I can get in before the jump ill be happy. I don't care what it does after that. I will be in and out like Pancho's!
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Faceboooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$k
          Come on stock picker. I bet you're buying some. I'm tempted to gamble 10k to 15k and see if I can pay my truck off after it doubles.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            Come on stock picker. I bet you're buying some. I'm tempted to gamble 10k to 15k and see if I can pay my truck off after it doubles.
            Just food for thought here, the majority of .com IPO's close below what they open at and the majority of those today are less than where they opened.

May want to do some more reading before dumping 10g's into something like that.
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Just food for thought here, the majority of .com IPO's close below what they open at and the majority of those today are less than where they opened.

May want to do some more reading before dumping 10g's into something like that.
              Yea I know that's why I said tempted lol. I'll probably play it safe and just through 2k to 3k at it. Then kick myself in the ass when it doubles.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I will be buying some on opening day. All the .com IPO's jump the first day and if I can get in before the jump ill be happy. I don't care what it does after that. I will be in and out like Pancho's!
                Tell that to zynga.

"Hey, at $570 aapl is 18x more ... I think facebook will be larger than one eighteenth of aapl so I'm buying" lmao
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

I haven't a clue of what you are trying to say..... lol

I am referring specifically to the recent IPO's, LNKD, ZILLOW, etc. All have jumped up 100% or so the first day. With as much hype as FB is getting I wouldn't be surprised it does something very similar.

I will throw $500 or $1,000 at it and if it goes up 100% great. If it goes down 20% then that is only $100-200. I am not going to be hurt over that...

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    "Hey, at $570 aapl is 18x more ... I think facebook will be larger than one eighteenth of aapl so I'm buying" lmao
                    Did someone really say that?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      Did someone really say that?
                      I could envision someone here posting that. Actually, even though that whole thought process is completely wrong, I don't think members here would put THAT much thought into it.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                        So whos going to be buying this. They set a price in the $28 to $35 range. Funny thing is I don't even do social media, but I'll probably buy some of this stock and make money off all the folks that do.
                        You go on and buy some like the rest of the sheeple

Comment

If I were to buy any FB stock, it would be for a quick short term gain, probably a day trade. Play the swings!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            If I were to buy any FB stock, it would be for a quick short term gain, probably a day trade. Play the swings!
                            Capital gains FTW!

Comment

The stock market is definitely the way to get rich quick! CSHD all the way, white people!!
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X