No announcement yet.

It feels goooood to pay shit off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I retract my previous statement ... Make it rain!
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Anything over $42000 on 60 months at 0% w/0 down.
      I wish fishing for the , " We bought a Kia but rolled over 15k in negative equity." I got nothing though

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        I wish fishing for the , " We bought a Kia but rolled over 15k in negative equity." I got nothing though
        Gotcha.

Comment

hahahaha...nice try! I made that mistake ONCE, about 20 years ago. Fortunately, IIRC, it was only 1-2 thousand that I rolled over.

And actually it's a 2006 Ford Five Hundred that I bought after trading in a 2007 Expeditin EL Limited. That move freed up another 10K in car debt and $400/month in car payments....

We're on a mission!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
            I always pay cash for anything I buy, My land & all 8 running & driving vehicles I have are all paid for! Im saving up 15k right now for my shop, I got a long ways to go. But once I get it all saved up. Its gonna actually become a reailty.

Congrats on getting out of debt! Now stay there
            What size?

Comment

Fantastic, now we can take that and put it into a triple leveraged inverse double ETF spyder fund indexed tax free bond........ annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd IT'S GONE.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Fantastic, now we can take that and put it into a triple leveraged inverse double ETF spyder fund indexed tax free bond........ annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd IT'S GONE.
                lolz
                Those were great

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  lolz
                  Those were great
                  Were? Hell the tvix just lost 70% of its value in 1 day!
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I've been thinking about selling a lot of my Guns/Gun Stuff to pay my debt off. Like you, I could free up around $700+ /month...

Decisions Decisions
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Were? Hell the tvix just lost 70% of its value in 1 day!
                      Lulz.. I think that was a movie quote.. or some variation. sounds very familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Lulz.. I think that was a movie quote.. or some variation. sounds very familiar.
                        South Park.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                          I always pay cash for anything I buy, My land & all 8 running & driving vehicles I have are all paid for! Im saving up 15k right now for my shop, I got a long ways to go. But once I get it all saved up. Its gonna actually become a reailty.

Congrats on getting out of debt! Now stay there
                          Same. I have no credit anyway.

Comment

i'm almost off with my debt, I'm trying to save 10k for a house. but blowing it on the race car aint doing me good, I will sell all my parts & roller and keep the top end of the motor.

Comment

Awesome...

by this time next year I will have a little over $2500 in car payments gone. That will feel nice.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                Awesome...

by this time next year I will have a little over $2500 in car payments gone. That will feel nice.
                                Holy crap!

To the OP:

Good job Brotha. Keep your head on straight and put that money away in savings and retirement accounts. A maxed out 401k/IRA feels MUCH better than a new car or truck. Trust me.

<-- Still fighting the urge to buy another car as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X