Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job!
    Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
    Looks nice! If she attempts to tack on to your fence, send her a nice cease and desist letter and take her to small claims court for half the value of that side.
    Ditto!

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
      Looks nice! If she attempts to tack on to your fence, send her a nice cease and desist letter and take her to small claims court for half the value of that side.

You better believe it. My property line is right at those rocks so if she moves passed that it will be coming down.
      Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Two can play that game. I'm not one for sinking to their level, but she's not only being a bitch, she wasting your tax dollars with all of the erroneous complaints. It'll get to the point where someone has a real emergency and they'll be slow to respond with all of the false complaints.

Comment

• I used to have problems with one of my neighbors, they would call the cops when ever I would turn on my car,

Luckily they got foreclosed so problem solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            Two can play that game. I'm not one for sinking to their level, but she's not only being a bitch, she wasting your tax dollars with all of the erroneous complaints. It'll get to the point where someone has a real emergency and they'll be slow to respond with all of the false complaints.
            thats a good point I never thought of that. Im calling the city tomorrow to see what my options are.
            Originally posted by Baron
            If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Fence looks bad ass bro! Im loving the huge gap too, let that cunt worry about closing her property up(BET it takes months).

Like TC already mentioned earlier, get friendly with the poor cop that has to come out each time she calls wasting everyone's time. Im sure the cops are getting tired of coming out there for BS too, maybe have the next cop that comes out to talk to you go explain to HER how they are wasting tax dollars attending to her insecurities.

Comment

• Need a few landmines and some barb wire in the no man's land.
                Jon

Comment

• The fence looks nice and your neighbor is a biddy. Sounds like a lady I have to associate with daily at work.

I hate to rain on the parade but if you tore down a common fence, then moved it inside your property line without attaching her fence to the new fence, you may be somewhat responsible for replacing a fence across her backyard. It may have been a better idea to leave the old fence standing and build your new fence inside it just like you did.

Comment

• So you gave up a couple of feet of your property? How did the old fence get torn down? If it was a shared fence, how is she not able to go after you for destroying it?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      So you gave up a couple of feet of your property? How did the old fence get torn down? If it was a shared fence, how is she not able to go after you for destroying it?
                      This. Seems like a complete bone-head move to me. Why sacrifice the use of your own property to appease this old hag?

Comment

• You're screwing up dude. You should have built that fence exactly on the fence line. You appeasing her like this is only going to make her worse. I know as I lived that hell for three years. Seriously dude.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          You're screwing up dude. You should have built that fence exactly on the fence line. You appeasing her like this is only going to make her worse. I know as I lived that hell for three years. Seriously dude.
                          This is what I was thinking. The fence looks bad ass but I would have tried getting as close as possible to the old fence line without actually being on it. It looks like you are losing almost a foot by doing so. :/
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            So you gave up a couple of feet of your property? How did the old fence get torn down? If it was a shared fence, how is she not able to go after you for destroying it?
                            This probably doesnt hold much legal water, BUT the first item on her letter to him pretty much states she does NOT want the common fence or any part of his fence on her property or touching her new fence and she would be replacing her side on her own. Granted that doesnt mean shit to the nut-bag, but there is some sort of agreement already in writing...

It would be hilarious if she had her contractor build her new fence and it somehow encroached on his property and she had to tear it down and move it back, LOL.

Comment

• Is her name Dixie? Sounds just like a neighbor I had in Dallas.
                              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                                This probably doesnt hold much legal water, BUT the first item on her letter to him pretty much states she does NOT want the common fence or any part of his fence on her property or touching her new fence and she would be replacing her side on her own. Granted that doesnt mean shit to the nut-bag, but there is some sort of agreement already in writing...

It would be hilarious if she had her contractor build her new fence and it somehow encroached on his property and she had to tear it down and move it back, LOL.
                                Now you could go on that route. Hope she builds it on his side because of the location of his fence and forces her to tear it down
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X