neighbor issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    Throw a big ass party, live band and the whole deal. Get a noise permit first, so that when she calls the cops, you are clear.

After she does, politely walk over and ask if she would like this to be a weekly party, or if she would like to straighten up and be a good neighbor.

This is a fantastic idea. Throw the address up on here and we'll make it a night that will never be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        Her grammar is atrocious, and she reminds me of my old neighbor. As for dealing with her, just make sure you pull the permit on the fence and build that fence exactly where it currently is and as high as I could.
        LMAO! I was about to tell you to ask MikeC for advice...

Comment

Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I would do everything I could to fuck with her. I would get thorough satisfaction out of pressing her buttons.

Tell her to hurry up and put up her fence so you don't have to..

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            The pic of the letter.
            Thank you.

What a cunt.. go punch her in it.

Oh and the bitch should have certified signature proof of receipt. Fuck her.. what letter..?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I would do everything I could to fuck with her. I would get thorough satisfaction out of pressing her buttons.

Tell her to hurry up and put up her fence so you don't have to..
              ^^^this, then enjoy the extra space. I think we may have come from the same mold.

Comment

Kill her

with kindness.
                Ded

Comment

Fuk that bitch!

Flaming bag of poo on front porch.

Comment

Is chuck there?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Also, now that you've got a documented history of her calling in fictitious noise complaints you should get a directional speaker and aim it at her bedroom window, leave it on for 10-15 minutes at a time every hour or other hour, just long enough for her to get to sleep then wake her ass back up. After a day or so of that she'll either go completely bat shit, or she'll fly right.

Comment

1812 Overture would be a good selection in that scenario.

Comment

Get her phone number
                          Place an ad on Craigslist
                          Two free fridges and a free washer dryer
                          Put her phone number on it
                          She will get a call every five seconds for 8 hours straight
                          Once its flagged, repeat
                          She will want to kill herself or someone very soon after

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            Get her phone number
                            Place an ad on Craigslist
                            Two free fridges and a free washer dryer
                            Put her phone number on it
                            She will get a call every five seconds for 8 hours straight
                            Once its flagged, repeat
                            She will want to kill herself or someone very soon after
                            The moving company website. I'm not going to dig for a link, but that shit would annoy the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              The moving company website. I'm not going to dig for a link, but that shit would annoy the hell out of me.
                              Free Craigslist appliances were 100 times worse than moving or auto shipping. Buddies have pulled all three of those pranks on me and by far the free Craigslist ad for free appliances was the worst. I had over 400 texts and over 150 phone calls in about 8 hours until it was flagged and gone

Comment

Craigslist casual encounters would be good also.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X