No announcement yet.

Fat Lady has stolen $57,000 worth of iPads across North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else catch the guy's name that wrote the story ? Steve Stoler.

Comment

Dang she has been hitting up a lot of stores all over.....
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

Mmmm.... I like 'em thick and cunning...

Comment

Apparently Wal-Crap and the other stores need to review their procedures for high dollar ticket items.
          sigpic

Comment

I got $10 that says her bf or husband isn't white.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
              come on big bucks, put down more than $10. we all know you got it!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Same woman?
                Yes. She had a basket FULL of crap. Got the lady to take the security tags off the ipad. She put them in the basket, which was actually her purse/bag thing which you couldn't really see buried in the other bags, said "ahh I forgot my wallet, I'll be right back" took the bag and never came back. I had to wait 15 min while they got a manager to Void the transaction. I was like holy shit...that's pretty smart. I'm glad that at least got the footage of her now. I think I was more pissed than the Wal-Mart people. They acted like they could care less. I guess it costs more to employ security than to let people steal some stuff. Not to mention they have 50 idiots standing around doing nothing with 5 lanes open out of 40.

Wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out to not take the damn security deals off until you got payment.

Comment

impressive but why spend money on all the freaking cameras in parking lots if you can't pull a license plate # at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                    that'$ it?
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
                      Yes. She had a basket FULL of crap. Got the lady to take the security tags off the ipad. She put them in the basket, which was actually her purse/bag thing which you couldn't really see buried in the other bags, said "ahh I forgot my wallet, I'll be right back" took the bag and never came back. I had to wait 15 min while they got a manager to Void the transaction. I was like holy shit...that's pretty smart. I'm glad that at least got the footage of her now. I think I was more pissed than the Wal-Mart people. They acted like they could care less. I guess it costs more to employ security than to let people steal some stuff. Not to mention they have 50 idiots standing around doing nothing with 5 lanes open out of 40.

Wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out to not take the damn security deals off until you got payment.
                      Wallmart policy says you can't stop someone from stealing. Most you can do is, when they leave the store, ask them to return. When I worked for Walmart, I got written up twice for going after those who were stealing, one of them I went after with my truck and a bat
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The walmart in Sherman stops shoplifters all the time even if they resist. If they resist and assault the staff the charge goes from theft to robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          When I worked for Walmart ... one of them I went after with my truck and a bat
                          Shocking.

Comment

Bowing down and doing nothing isn't the answer, when you just "turn the other cheek" and let them walk out it just makes them do it more often because they can do whatever and no one is going to try to stop them unless they get unlucky and have a cop standing there.

Next time they spot her in a store they need to get a squad together and wait by the front door outside. As she comes out jump her fat ass then when they are done pick up their merchandise ask if it was worth it then walk away.
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Should have made her pay for them back in Electronics. They do it to me for my sons XBox games, why not 3 fucking $800 iPads.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                                Should have made her pay for them back in Electronics. They do it to me for my sons XBox games, why not 3 fucking $800 iPads.....
                                No shit, when I buy Wii games for my daughter have to pay for that seperate then go up front to pay for other stuff for the house....
                                04 GT
                                91 LX

Comment

Working...
                                X