New 5.0 vs 03-04 cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 5.0 vs 03-04 cobra

This came up on another site. Which would you buy as of today and why?
    New 5.0
    0%
    03-04 cobra
    0%
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

not even a question, new 5.0

412hp > 390hp

and there are many other reasons that i'm sure people will point out

Comment

LMAO @ Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        LMAO @ Jeff.
        LMAO I just had to do this. Now I can't even get on the site.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          LMAO I just had to do this. Now I can't even get on the site.
          Now you're just going to start the arguement all over again with a bigger group of assholes. lmao. It's funny though.

That happens with that site quite frequently. Just keep trying, it tends to run a lil slow when there is a lot of people on or they are doing maintence late at night.

Comment

New 5.0 auto. Put a charger on it and have fun with the latest technology while being pretty dependable
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Now you're just going to start the argument all over again with a bigger group of assholes. lmao. It's funny though.

That happens with that site quite frequently. Just keep trying, it tends to run a lil slow when there is a lot of people on or they are doing maintenance late at night.
              Yeah but I think these bunch of assholes might have some intelligence to this argument. But I could be wrong.

Yeah it's weird I can get on the site on my phone but not my laptop.

Comment

I just love the look of the 03-04 Cobra. Wish I still had mine.

Comment

I have owned both and liked the 2011 better.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                    I just love the look of the 03-04 Cobra. Wish I still had mine.
                    I couldn't agree more although the 2011 and up are really starting to grow on me.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I see 22 people voted but no one has really asked why you would choose one over the other.

Comment

I voted for the 5.0. I like the looks of the new mustangs better, and from what I hear the chassis is light years beyond that of the fox platform. Also the new mustangs have nicer interiors with more gadgets. I like gadgets.

Comment

Ive had both. Both are fun to drive but the 11+ are far better cars. No more outdated 1970's chassis, the interior is light years from any other previous years and lets not forget that amazing 5.0 motor. Over400rwhp with basic bolt ons out of a normal run of the mill GT? Just think what the gt was like in 04. So slow.... Lol

Comment

Easy answer for me. I never cared for the '94-04 cars at all. The '03-04 Cobra was easily 10x any of the other SN95 cars, but it still is part of that awkward generation that transitioned from Fox to S197 cars. I know that is blasphemy to most of you guys since a lot of you cut your teeth on the SN95s but that's my .02.

The iron block 4v 4.6 is a hoss and can reliably support a ton of power, but stock for stock the new 5.0s are just as fast as the Terminators (if not faster) and they're a lot better car.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

New 5.0 is attractive for financing deals and warranty.
                              Termi coolness factor and current aftermarket bigger (for now)
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X