C++ Experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C++ Experts?

I have a very simple (I think it would be fairly simple) question for someone who is efficient in c++. Do we have any experts on here? I remember seeing a thread about a few programmers but don't recall the name of the thread.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Man, I got C's all throughout high school. What is your question?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

C++ guy here!

Comment

<---
        .....bro....

Comment

printf("fuck you, mike")
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            I have a very simple (I think it would be fairly simple) question for someone who is efficient in c++. Do we have any experts on here? I remember seeing a thread about a few programmers but don't recall the name of the thread.
            Post your question sir or PM it if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              <---
              Even better.

Comment

I am not entirely sure how to ask as the question hasn't matured into a complete thought yet.

So here it goes:

Say I get a pop up error message, can there be a code written that when clicked on it will say what the error is? If so, can that be referenced to documentation stored somewhere?

For example, if I try logging into an application and i failed to login, can i click on that text box, or pop up box (failed to login pop up) and will it be recognized? If so could it later reference to documentation stored somewhere?
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    printf("fuck you, mike")
                    That is c not cpp, and you forgot the semicolon

Post up your q!
                    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

printf("fuck you, mike")
                      cout << "fuck you, mike" << endl;

Comment

Don't look at me, I failed the first class miserably. My instructor passed me if I promised not to take another class of his.
                        Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 05-03-2012, 07:56 PM.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I don't envy you programmers. Not one bit.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I don't envy you programmers. Not one bit.
                            My wife and her brother are computer super geeks. When they get together and talk about work, it sounds like another lanuage when they talk shop. The things that both of them are capable of with computers is down right scary at times. It's a good thing they both use their powers for good rather than evil. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              My wife and her brother are computer super geeks. When they get together and talk about work, it sounds like another lanuage when they talk shop. The things that both of them are capable of with computers is down right scary at times. It's a good thing they both use their powers for good rather than evil. lmao.
                              Computer Super Geeks? What are you, 65 and from the 70's?

Comment

Working...
                              X