Chiropractor recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiropractor recommendations?

My neck hasn't healed since I was rearended in July, I have numbness in my right thumb (since Oct), and have had near debilitating headaches for 3 weeks.

I think both of those issues might be caused by a pinched nerve and I've been told that I should see a chiropractor.

So, the question is, can anyone recommend a chiropractor in the Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco area?
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

I go to Adams clinic in Plano. I see Adams Jr. Nice staff too. That's who they set me up with in beginning.

Comment

Andre with spinal decompression recommendation in 3...2...

Comment

Screw north Dallas area! Come to Hurst for the main man STRONGNUFF. He makes u strong like bull.

Comment

I thought chiropractors were witch doctors and fake.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            I thought chiropractors were witch doctors and fake.
            If you are referring to something I may or may not have said in the past, I don't believe I have ever said anything along those lines.

If not, carry on.
            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
            Originally posted by Trick Pony
            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              Screw north Dallas area! Come to Hurst for the main man STRONGNUFF. He makes u strong like bull.
              Thats where I go. They have literally straightened out my neck.

Comment

You sure you want to go:
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Wolverton Chiropractic. At Campbell and Collins. I hurt my neck really bad playing football, I have no more problems with it anymore.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    X2 he fixed me up

2003 f250
                    1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
                    1990 mustang gt 347 t56
                    1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
                    1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Village Chiropractic Center has taken really good care of me. There are A LOT of people at my church that use Dr. Bill Rauhauser and swear by him. My back has been doing a lot better since seeing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X