blood in urine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood in urine

Anyone had this before? Just got sent for a random and the doctor at Concentra justasked if i knew I had blood in my urine. I said no. He said on a 1-4 scale its a 2. So I guess its time to go see a urologist. Anyone had this before? What can cause this?

Forgot what it's called but it's fairly common. Can be caused by a kidney infection, bladder infection, UTI, kidney stones, etc. I had one several years back that cleared up after antibiotics.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Paging Dr. Google!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

If you run a lot that will do it. I went through it and them borescoping through the dickhole is such a treat. If you end up with that drink much booze before you have to pee the 1st time it hurts.

Comment

Only time I ever had blood in my urine I had a pretty bad kidney infection but i would imagine you would know if you had that though.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

For me it was stones. Has an asian women squeezed your nut sack lately?

Comment

Have you had a catheter up your penis? If so, you could have built up some scar tissue. Or like some above have mentioned, kidney stones, bladder cancer, etc.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This is common for people with BPH. Your Urologist will give you a Prostate exam to make the determination. And the treatment is usually pretty simple starting off, e.g., High dose Ibuprofen regimen with hot baths for a specific period of time and then you go back for re-evaluation. A lot of men walk around with this everyday and don't find out until they go in for a job related Physical Exam.

Comment

i had it with a prostrate infection.
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                    i had it with a prostrate infection.
                    I hear sitting up cures it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      I hear sitting up cures it.
                      you lost me
                      first class white trash

Comment

Do you piss sitting down or something, lass? I think a red tinted piss stream would get me freaking out pretty good. As a matter of fact, I know it would as some asshole pulled a horrible joke on me once.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          Do you piss sitting down or something, lass? I think a red tinted piss stream would get me freaking out pretty good. As a matter of fact, I know it would as some asshole pulled a horrible joke on me once.
                          You can have blood in your urine without it looking the wrong color.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            You can have blood in your urine without it looking the wrong color.
                            Then it ain't that big of a deal.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
                              Anyone had this before? Just got sent for a random and the doctor at Concentra justasked if i knew I had blood in my urine. I said no. He said on a 1-4 scale its a 2. So I guess its time to go see a urologist. Anyone had this before? What can cause this?

Comment

Working...
                              X