blood in urine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    If you had urine in your blood, I would say you have a blown head gasket.
    does it smell sweet?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      If you had urine in your blood, I would say you have a blown head gasket.
      Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        I am by no means saying I enjoyed that but it is way over hyped. They way people made it sound was as if they shoved the entire thing inside your pee hole which just isn't true. They stick the swap part only into your pee hole and that's it.

Like I said, definitely not something I want to do every Saturday morning, but definitely better then having the inside of your dick jerked off with a metal q-tip.
        When I had my STD test they shoved that Qtip in about an inch. It hurt like hell! I groaned twice & stayed on my feet, but I did grab the exam table to steady myself. A few hours later, the first piss was rather painful too.

That was 2 years ago, after I met Allyson - my GF. A RN won't let you touch her without a clean lab test for STD's!

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
          When I had my STD test they shoved that Qtip in about an inch. It hurt like hell! I groaned twice & stayed on my feet, but I did grab the exam table to steady myself. A few hours later, the first piss was rather painful too.

That was 2 years ago, after I met Allyson - my GF. A RN won't let you touch her without a clean lab test for STD's!
          i dunno... she took my word for it
          first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
            mine too
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              mine too
              i thought there was a weird taste and smell lol
              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                well played, well played
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

last I heard they don't even have to do the swab test anymore for STDs.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

microscopic hematuria, you can't see the blood but they can check for it. they noticed it in mine and i'm going through the process with my urologist. basically checking to make sure you don't have kidney stones making sure you don't have bladder cancer and other stuff. they told me for some people that's just how they are and it's not a big deal but they need to rule stuff out to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                      They numb it and the shot is not horrible. The two worst parts were when he had to squirt dye between my bladder and kidney then the first few urinations when I was done. At one point during it he asked if I wanted him to turn on the monitor so I could see what he was looking at. I told him just hurry and get that thing out of my junk. Worst part of it all they never figured it out just told me to go along and get along. The wonders of military medicine.
                      I was scoped to remove a 8mm stone trapped between my kidney and bladder. I woke up from surgery with the most raging boner I ever had.. And instantly hurt so bad I cried. Then I noticed the dental floss looking shit... Gah. Worst week of my life.

Comment

Comment

Why does my ass always burn when I shit after eating Chipotle?

Comment

Micro Hematuria.........thats what disqualified me from Airborne Status in the USAF first....then ultimately they discharged me for it. Very small amount. They did all kinds of tests while I was in Basic...including putting cameras where they shouldn't go
                            Ultimately they never could find anything wrong with me and told me that its somewhat common in a small percentage of people for no reason at all. Last time I had a job physical it had apparently gone away on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              Why does my ass always burn when I shit after eating Chipotle?
                              Because you're not supposed to eat the burrito with your asshole.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                This is common for people with BPH. Your Urologist will give you a Prostate exam to make the determination. And the treatment is usually pretty simple starting off, e.g., High dose Ibuprofen regimen with hot baths for a specific period of time and then you go back for re-evaluation. A lot of men walk around with this everyday and don't find out until they go in for a job related Physical Exam.
                                LoL...you learn that BS in medic school too?

Comment

Working...
                                X