X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    you lost me
    You said prostrate, instead of prostate. Prostrate means to lay down
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      dont worry, i facepalm'd for you.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
        If you run a lot that will do it. I went through it and them borescoping through the dickhole is such a treat. If you end up with that drink much booze before you have to pee the 1st time it hurts.
        I could never imagine allowing anyone to stick anything up my pee hole, just the thought of how bad that would hurt puckers up my butthole right now. If I had something wrong where the docs would have to stick something up the dickhole, I think I would just go home and hope for the best.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          I could never imagine allowing anyone to stick anything up my pee hole, just the thought of how bad that would hurt puckers up my butthole right now. If I had something wrong where the docs would have to stick something up the dickhole, I think I would just go home and hope for the best.
          Wait till you get an STD check and they swab inside the tip with a huge qtip.

That's a fun experiance too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Do you piss sitting down or something, lass? I think a red tinted piss stream would get me freaking out pretty good. As a matter of fact, I know it would as some asshole pulled a horrible joke on me once.
            In that case I'm fucked...colorblind FTL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Do you piss sitting down or something, lass? I think a red tinted piss stream would get me freaking out pretty good. As a matter of fact, I know it would as some asshole pulled a horrible joke on me once.
              did he give you the clap?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

did he give you the clap?
                Gave me AZO pills and told me that they were kickass pharmaceuticals. Kept asking me if I was feeling anything and I said no. Told me that I needed to drink more beer. Kept drinking until I took a piss and started freaking out.

"Dude, dude, dude! Come here. I mean not right now, but hang on a sec and check this shit out bro." I get done pissing and that motherfucker is on the other side of the wall laughing his ass off. 'Bout gave me a heart attack.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

happens to me alot, we like to nut check each other at work. LOL
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i spelled it with an accent?
                    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      Wait till you get an STD check and they swab inside the tip with a huge qtip.

That's a fun experiance too.
                      I am by no means saying I enjoyed that but it is way over hyped. They way people made it sound was as if they shoved the entire thing inside your pee hole which just isn't true. They stick the swap part only into your pee hole and that's it.

Like I said, definitely not something I want to do every Saturday morning, but definitely better then having the inside of your dick jerked off with a metal q-tip.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        I am by no means saying I enjoyed that but it is way over hyped. They way people made it sound was as if they shoved the entire thing inside your pee hole which just isn't true. They stick the swap part only into your pee hole and that's it.

Like I said, definitely not something I want to do every Saturday morning, but definitely better then having the inside of your dick jerked off with a metal q-tip.
                        Try having a bitch stick her tongue ring stud in it while giving you head.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post

So....sounding is out of the question?

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                            They numb it and the shot is not horrible. The two worst parts were when he had to squirt dye between my bladder and kidney then the first few urinations when I was done. At one point during it he asked if I wanted him to turn on the monitor so I could see what he was looking at. I told him just hurry and get that thing out of my junk. Worst part of it all they never figured it out just told me to go along and get along. The wonders of military medicine.
                            Last edited by Couver; 05-03-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Experiencing any "itch"? You can start taking in mass amounts of 100% cranberry juice. The label fools folks in that they advertise 100% Vitamin C. But what you need is the 100% juice label. The high volume of acids over a few days (I downed 2 jugs a day for 3 days) is enough to kill minor UTI's.

Comment

If you had urine in your blood, I would say you have a blown head gasket.

Comment

Working...
                                X