I put people to sleep, that's what I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put people to sleep, that's what I do

PUYALLUP, Washington — A 21-year-old Puyallup man is in a coma after prosecutors said he was punched twice for making a comment about the rims on another man's car.

James Foster remains in Tacoma General Hospital on life support with severe head injuries.

Pierce County Prosecutors said Foster was punched by 25-year-old Daman Lehman outside a Puyallup bar Friday after he complimented the rims on a car Lehman was riding in.

"He loves cars, and he said, 'Nice car. What kind of rims you got on there?' and (Lehman) said, 'That's a stupid question,' and he hit him," James' father, Darrell Foster said.

According to a probable cause document, Lehman suddenly hit Foster once in the face. Eyewitnesses said Foster stood motionless, then Lehman hit him again, this time much harder. Foster fell to the ground and struck his head on the pavement. Witnesses said they heard Lehman say, "I put people to sleep, that's what I do," as he left the scene.

Lehman was arrested after gave police the license plate number of the car he was riding in. Prosecutors said he confessed to attacking Foster during interviews with investigators.
    He pleaded not guilty to first-degree assault in Pierce County Superior Court. He is free on $75,000 bail.

"That was hard because (James is) laying there, fighting for his life," said Lisa Foster, James' mother, after Lehman's court hearing.
    "If the glass (at the courtroom) wasn't there, I think I would have gone through the glass," Darrell Foster said. "You want to choke him, you know? You look at him and you think, 'My son's in a coma.'"
    James Foster's parents said doctors have given them little hope of his recovery.

"They have no idea, they have no idea," Darrell Foster said. "They said he might never wake up, he might not talk."

The kid:

The anesthesiologist:

Lol @ "hella gay" in the first pic.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

roid rage!

Comment

It looks like Jersey Shore threw up on the second guy!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Guido rage!
          fixed.

Comment

The size disparity between the two is pretty obvious. Something tells me we're not getting the whole story but people do retarded shit for no reason. If it's as simple as the article says it was they should fry his ass in barrel of used motor oil.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

What a tough guy.

Comment

Fucking Guidos...they all make me sick.

Comment

Oh Man, the sisters in da Pen are going to trade that guys asshole for cigarettes and bootleg alcohol...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't know about yall, but if someone takes a swing after I compliment their car, I damn sure aint going to just stand there waiting for the encore performance.

Fucking roided up douchebag.

Comment

If I was that kid's dad, I'd put Mr. Jersey Shore's ass to sleep and it wouldn't be the kind of sleep to where you might wake up, either. It would be the kind where the sharks eat your sorry ass.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        If I was that kid's dad, I'd put Mr. Jersey Shore's ass to sleep and it wouldn't be the kind of sleep to where you might wake up, either. It would be the kind where the sharks eat your sorry ass.
                        X2

While god might have created all men equal, Sam Colt helped out too.
                        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                          X2

While god might have created all men equal, Sam Colt helped out too.
                          'God created men, Sam Colt made them equal.'

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I don't know about yall, but if someone takes a swing after I compliment their car, I damn sure aint going to just stand there waiting for the encore performance.

Fucking roided up douchebag.
                            My guess is the first hit did something to his brain if he just stood there
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              The size disparity between the two is pretty obvious. Something tells me we're not getting the whole story but people do retarded shit for no reason. If it's as simple as the article says it was they should fry his ass in barrel of used motor oil.
                              Drunk Guido meathead gets annoyed, and punches a guy once, nothing unsual about that.

He is most likely in a coma because he hit his head on the pavement, when he fell from a standing position, straight back from the force of the punch without anything to break the fall. It makes for a much more sensational story to imply that he was "punched into a coma."

There absolutely nothing to excuse the guido's behavior, but punching another grown man twice is not enough reason for the motor oil.

Comment

Working...
                              X