• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you make a decent pet out of one?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      can you make a decent pet out of one?
      you could if you crop it's ears. That way people will be forewarned.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Or, you could just leave.
        Might as well most of the adults have.ji Dont you have beer with your name on it or a wife to slap around?

Comment

Or, you could just leave.
          I think it's hilarious that he's telling that guy to grow up, yet he is one of the chief architects of all the bullshit tags. Those are childish as hell, yet here he is trying to call people out on not being the grown up?
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I found several dens as a kid. They are all over our land in OK. A coyote won't protect her pups like most other animals. They are scared shitless of humans.
            Fuggin Okies.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

You can try but even that pup is a week old. You almost have to find them at a day old to make a pet out of them.

Id still try haha.

Comment

^^^Would be cool, I like odd ball pets. My brother in law had a 3/4 wolf years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Might as well most of the adults have.ji Dont you have beer with your name on it or a wife to slap around?

Lol
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I hate coyotes and my mission in life is to destroy them all..........well, now that I have been hit with so much "dawwwwwwwwe too cute!!!!" I am afraid I would have to raise him as my own......and teach him to attack and kill other coyotes.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      You can try but even that pup is a week old. You almost have to find them at a day old to make a pet out of them.

Id still try haha.
                      My boss at work has a coyote as a pet. It gets along fine with his other dog and kids.
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                        Everybody knows bcoop aint gonna marry a bitch! I don't think you're from around here.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

The ones I've seen do make good pets. But are skiddish around new people. No matter how much you socialize it.

Do a Google search. There was a girl who raised one and took a picture of it every day. Neat story. It's best friend was a cat.

Comment

Was going post if anybody wanted one could not find a kennel

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
                            Trick3d EVO

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                              The ones I've seen do make good pets. But are skiddish around new people. No matter how much you socialize it.

Do a Google search. There was a girl who raised one and took a picture of it every day. Neat story. It's best friend was a cat.
                              Till it ate the cat one day.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                                hope these have oil squirters or nobody is going to want them
                                doubt it...it looks like they are fresh off the assembly line
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X