X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real world problems going on in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
      nope, he wouldnt listen....that would make way too much sense.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Forever Frost is clearly out of his fucking mind. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Forever Frost is clearly out of his fucking mind. lol.
          I've been told that by PhD's, politicians, teachers, civilians and the DoD. I disagree.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I've been told that by PhD's, politicians, teachers, civilians and the DoD. I disagree.
            If you had a horrible hernia and an MD said you had a hernia, would you disagree? If multiple unaffiliated people have told you that you're crazy, it's a safe bet it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              If you had a horrible hernia and an MD said you had a hernia, would you disagree? If multiple unaffiliated people have told you that you're crazy, it's a safe bet it's true.
              I'm not disputing that I'm not right in the head. I'm disputing the diagnosis and the reasoning behind them

Comment

I'm not disputing that I'm not right in the head. I'm disputing the diagnosis and the reasoning behind them
                So let me get this straight. You know you're crazy, but you don't think you're the kind of crazy they say you are?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  So let me get this straight. You know you're crazy, but you don't think you're the kind of crazy they say you are?
                  Essentially. That's the whole reason I started my masters in psychology. My shrink has said it's been a big help as we can actually have discussions on symptoms and side effects of medications. It helps both of us make informed decisions on my care.

Comment

Essentially. That's the whole reason I started my masters in psychology. My shrink has said it's been a big help as we can actually have discussions on symptoms and side effects of medications. It helps both of us make informed decisions on my care.
                    Excellent job, bro! Nothing is ever wrong with educating yourself...........sounds pretty sane to me...........but then again, consider the source. lol
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Hey, it helped weed out a bad shrink the Army was paying as a consultant. I raised so much hell he got fired and then I found out that while I was the loudest, he'd been fuckign with a LOT of soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        I shoot a competition rifle in .223 @ 1000 yards, and I can tell you the likelihood he killed someone at 1100 yards is very very unlikely. It can just punch paper at that range. And it took me a year to get my groups closed up after 700 rounds of hand loaded ammo. If someone told me that I would almost immediately dismiss it. His issue gun would be a 16" carbine... with a 4x ACOG? I shoot 1000 yards with a 24x scope.

He would be issued either M193 55gr or M855 62gr - both of which are laughable accuracy at 600 yards, let alone nearly double that.

Issue for him since I'm assuming he was lower ranking would have been an M16A4 with a 20 inch. And even if he would have been issued an M4 it would have been 14.5 inch barreled unless he was ubersealpuprecongreenhat guy that got the shorter stuff.

M855 would have been issued. 1100 yards unless he was just EXTREMELY lucky would be unlikely. The hold over to shoot that far would be outside of the scope picture.
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...on_of_Iraq.ogg

This is a video of marines shooting an M16 20" rifle variant, and they're shooting at an insurgent at what looks to me like 400 yards away. You tell me what the likelihood of him shooting at someone 3x that distance
                          I was thinking of the unlikeliness of a kill at that distance with a .223 so I did a search and found this:

I was surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            I was thinking of the unlikeliness of a kill at that distance with a .223 so I did a search and found this:

I was surprised.

http://www.sniperinfo.com/forum/arch...x.php/t-7.html
                            .223 is good for a mile.

Comment

I'm not saying you couldn't hit a target I'm just saying it's unlikely given the optics he was using not to mention the ammo.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                              X