-sigh- my nephew is losing it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Jester, I respect what you're doing here. I'm about to have to do that to my brother. While he was in Iraq he was the guy who wrote up the daily chow menu and he tells me about all the combat he's seen and the lives he's taken. When I point out his MOS (mechanic) and his chow hall duty, he goes off.

But then again, he also thinks he can see demons and when his wife has a diabetic seizure, he starts trying to exorcise her
    not sure if scary or comical...Dude, just for shits and grins, please get this on video tape.

make sure she gets what she needs and help her with her seizure......but please pretty please video tape.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      not sure if scary or comical...Dude, just for shits and grins, please get this on video tape.

make sure she gets what she needs and help her with her seizure......but please pretty please video tape.
      He is being discharged this month so odds are, there will be video gold. He was put out of the AF for refusing to show up for work, they gave him a choice between being hit with Article 15's or going with the reduction in forces.

Then he was a civvie for a while and got into meth. I detoxed him and got him in the Army. Now he's being put out for failure to make rank (was E4 when he went in 4 years ago, still E4), failure to meet PT standards and probably failure to fucking do his job. Last time he was out here, he was convinced that the government was following him. He sat in my driveway waiting for "12 cop cars who had been following" him to pull in. I told him "Cops don't come out here man and this county doesn't have 12 cars."

Then he thought the FBI was in the woodline behind my house. Despite me explaining why that's impossible. Then he 'saw' his wife getting nailed by a ghost in the living room while we were watching. What actually happened was we were having a conversation and he got up and stormed out. No idea why until he told me he didn't appreciate us laughing at him while his wife fucked someone in front of him.

Edit: Didn't mean to hijack the thread
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

He is being discharged this month so odds are, there will be video gold. He was put out of the AF for refusing to show up for work, they gave him a choice between being hit with Article 15's or going with the reduction in forces.

Then he was a civvie for a while and got into meth. I detoxed him and got him in the Army. Now he's being put out for failure to make rank (was E4 when he went in 4 years ago, still E4), failure to meet PT standards and probably failure to fucking do his job. Last time he was out here, he was convinced that the government was following him. He sat in my driveway waiting for "12 cop cars who had been following" him to pull in. I told him "Cops don't come out here man and this county doesn't have 12 cars."

Then he thought the FBI was in the woodline behind my house. Despite me explaining why that's impossible. Then he 'saw' his wife getting nailed by a ghost in the living room while we were watching. What actually happened was we were having a conversation and he got up and stormed out. No idea why until he told me he didn't appreciate us laughing at him while his wife fucked someone in front of him.

Edit: Didn't mean to hijack the thread
        Not a thread hijack at all, bro. This is exactly why I started this thread.....to see if others are dealing with similar shit. I think a visit to the VA mental hospital would do him a great deal of good. Nice to be surrounded by heroes and know you are not alone when dealing with your problems. Everyone has their cross to bare.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Then he 'saw' his wife getting nailed by a ghost in the living room while we were watching.
          I laughed.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I laughed.
            Funny and sad that his mind is fucking with him.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              ....He saw some shit in Afghan and that is all I know. He will tell you he got some kills and had friends die. I dont know or care......but it is all he talks about when he is around.

...I am going to slap the shit out of this kid.

Anyone who comes back from war and starts talking about how they killed people are SCUM.

PERIOD.

Please do slap the shit out of him.

Comment

Wait wait wait wait ...Forever frost not only believes in the possibility of zombies, he prepares for them? Lmfao
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Wait wait wait wait ...Forever frost not only believes in the possibility of zombies, he prepares for them? Lmfao
                  Anything is a possibility, especially with how far we're going with DNA experimentation and biological research. And as I said, preparing for Z day is merely a friendly way of saying you're prepping for anything you can imagine.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Anything is a possibility, especially with how far we're going with DNA experimentation and biological research. And as I said, preparing for Z day is merely a friendly way of saying you're prepping for anything you can imagine.
                    I'm preparing to kill shit on a large scale, whatever it may be. Might as well prepare for something.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm preparing to kill shit on a large scale, whatever it may be. Might as well prepare for something.
                      Normal people just have sex it's way more fun than preparing for some mythological scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Normal people just have sex it's way more fun than preparing for some mythological scenario
                        I'm not interested in zombies or any other dumb shit.

Comment

I'm not interested in zombies or any other dumb shit.
                          Good...I was pretty sure you were smarter than that haha. I do believe in preparing for revolt or some other action however. Shit can't stay stable forever. He'll I have shit tons of ammo, water purification supplies, and long shelf life food just in case. But zombies are just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            But zombies are just stupid.
                            Brain-dead even.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I fucked a zombie once. She just layed there dead like and kept zombie moaning..
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Show him this:

Realistically, the zombies would all be dead long before you even got a chance to fire up that chainsaw motorcycle you've been working on.

Comment

Working...
                                X