-sigh- my nephew is losing it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    He was a ground pounder, and I am quite sure he has seen bad shit. The problem with Blake is that he could see an IED go off 800 yards away and it turns into "i got blown up by an IED."

I have tried every fucking thing you can possibly do to guide him.
    He got drug into the VA mental hospital by 3 cops after getting drunk and going after his wife at a club. Fortunately one of the cops saw that he was a vet and took him there instead of jail.

Now, after he got out, I was under all my own personal stress and on the verge of a mental breakdown and decided I would check myself in to the same place because I saw how much it helped him. Well, they helped me, but all the bullshit that comes along with being a "mental patient" is getting real old real quick. If I could do it over again I dont know if I would go. When you say you have been to a mental hospital, people automatically jump to padded rooms. -sigh-

I am afraid he is gonna wake up when his money train moves back to England. She is so close to leaving his ass, but she will lose her visa and be forced to go back to england. this is not a big deal because her parents are fucking loaded. but she actually does believe in working things out in a marriage.

I don't know. One way he will grow up is if he finds himself divorced, with no place to live, and his scholarship gone because he prepared for zombies instead of finals.

Just hate to see somebody get hit by a reality freight train.
    So you're saying she's about to be single?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      So you're saying she's about to be single?
      wouldnt surprise me, and she is an amazing catch. Attractive, smart, parents are rich, she makes a shitload of money and is happy to work, shoots guns, etc. The first thing everyone does when they meet them as a couple is they all ask me in private "how in the fuck did he get her?" No clue.....must have a huge dick.
      Don't get me wrong, he is a good kid and is very loyal......but his anger issues are blocking his every move.

The thing keeping his world intact right now is the fact that she believes in marriage and she also doesnt want to leave her career and go back to england......but one more fuckup and I am afraid that is where she is goin.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Got to get his wife on board - she's just enabling him and in turn hurting him by not letting him heal.

You can't force someone to not be delusional. Logic doesn't work on illogical behavior. He created his own little world and got lost in it - there's no way to get him out if people just let him be and coddle him. He needs psychiatric help - hope he gets it.

I'd hate to see him turn into the stereotype crazy "stolen valor" vet that makes up their own world and lives in it while ignoring reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          Got to get his wife on board - she's just enabling him and in turn hurting him by not letting him heal.

You can't force someone to not be delusional. Logic doesn't work on illogical behavior. He created his own little world and got lost in it - there's no way to get him out if people just let him be and coddle him. He needs psychiatric help - hope he gets it.

I'd hate to see him turn into the stereotype crazy "stolen valor" vet that makes up their own world and lives in it while ignoring reality.
          exactly. he is so fucking sharp and has so much potential that i see him going very far. He has a woman and family that is guiding him right to where he wants to go.

What kills me is I look at it and I say "fuck, you put me in this kids position these days and I will knock this motherfucker out of the park." it is a nobrainer. School is paid for, you dont have to work because your wife supports you, no kids. just fucking study, go to school, clean your house, cook dinner, and show your wife you love her. That is all you have to do. Thats it! Do these simple things and your world is gonna work.
          Semper Fi

Comment

exactly. he is so fucking sharp and has so much potential that i see him going very far. He has a woman and family that is guiding him right to where he wants to go.

What kills me is I look at it and I say "fuck, you put me in this kids position these days and I will knock this motherfucker out of the park." it is a nobrainer. School is paid for, you dont have to work because your wife supports you, no kids. just fucking study, go to school, clean your house, cook dinner, and show your wife you love her. That is all you have to do. Thats it! Do these simple things and your world is gonna work.
            Easier said than done. Everyone can give that advice...but have they actually done it?

Some people have to lose it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Easier said than done. Everyone can give that advice...but have they actually done it?

Some people have to lose it all.
              exactly. I was well on my way to a good life....and then got sidetracked like him. Then, years down the road I went back and got edjumucated.......but I didnt have a wife supporting me....and a scholarship. I worked fulltime and went to school fulltime.....etc.

helluva lot harder doing it that way.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Weird i thought he wa talking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  Weird i thought he wa talking about you.
                  Randy, did you come out of the woodwork recently to follow me around?
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Randy, did you come out of the woodwork recently to follow me around?
                    No sir, I'm always here... reading and observing. In your case there is no need to follow you around, your the top threads in here with all the crazy you post. It's good reading, I just interject here and there to help you see things from an "outsiders" perspective.

Comment

DFWM board intervention? Most of the people here could call BS on a lot of stories based on personal experiences
                      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                        DFWM board intervention? Most of the people here could call BS on a lot of stories based on personal experiences
                        Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
                        exactly. I try to talk to the young whipper snapper and I get "choke on a dick Levi"..........lol, okay bro, good luck.

I better start getting the spare bedroom ready for his ass. lol
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Worry about yourself dude.
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                            One thing about having all those guns and no canned food or water. You can take it from those who do.
                            Not if those having are armed too.

Everyone knows at least one, "bigger, better, faster, stronger". Just let the ramblings go in one ear and out the other. Arguing with the likes of em results in you being drug down to their level and getting pummelled with experience.

Get him a roll of tin foil for his birth day and show him how to fold it into a hat.
                            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Worry about yourself dude.
                              I am worried about myself, because I know I am gonna be putting him back together. Seriously. It is me and Shannon that will fix him.....that is all he has. Shannon is great for picking up the pieces.....I am more of a preemptive strike type of person.

The world needs far less of people worrying about themselves and far more people that love you trying to help you.
                              I offered my hand and help.....he bit it. Well, I offer no more help until he wants it.

I am just talking to you guys to hear some of your stories. It just blows my mind when i look at the guy and I see him making all the exact same mistakes. It is our job as a generation before, to help guide them. they can take it for what it is or not.

These days, I have opened my eyes and now listen when my parents or my bros speak.....why? because they have fucking been there and done that.

i gave my ex the benefit of the doubt when one of my close friends just got fucking drug thru a nasty divorce. He was telling me all the shit she might do and said "you really never know a woman until you see her in court." Me, being the naive person that I am and always looking for the better side of people said "nah man, she is civil. we are working this out in a calm manner and doing what is best for the kids." Well, she flipped the fuckign scxript on me just like he said she was going to do. I should have fucking listened and I called him and said "damn bro, you were right on the money!"
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Jester, I respect what you're doing here. I'm about to have to do that to my brother. While he was in Iraq he was the guy who wrote up the daily chow menu and he tells me about all the combat he's seen and the lives he's taken. When I point out his MOS (mechanic) and his chow hall duty, he goes off.

But then again, he also thinks he can see demons and when his wife has a diabetic seizure, he starts trying to exorcise her
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X