Who spoils their dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    My wife spoils our dog. She gives her leftover bones and food. I am a firm believer in not giving dogs leftovers because of the whole begging issue. Pisses me off when she does give the dog stuff.

I will occassionally give her a bone. Like once a year.

I am 100% the same way!

Comment

my dog gets deer antlers that i find. Thats it besides it food. I try and take her everywhere i can.

Comment

I thought we spoiled our pets but nothing like this. I was waiting for the last line to be something like "and every birthday after I get done with my wife our dog comes in and gets sloppy seconds...doggy style". Sorry couldn't pass that one up.

Comment

I don't have a dog but I throw birthday parties for my fish! Sometimes I will sneak scraps from the table into their tank and once or twice a year I will throw a rawhide bone in there with them. Is that too much?
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Comment

lolz.

Comment

Classic.

Comment

Where is the thread where chochoo got busted for being a fake?

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                    Where is the thread where chochoo got busted for being a fake?
                    Here ya go man:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=43830
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by livinglegend_86 View Post
                      damn...49 pages! If you can specify what page, that would be spectacutar!...post # even.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                        damn...49 pages! If you can specify what page, that would be spectacutar!...post # even.

All of them. Especially after page 10. Fix your shit to 40 replies per page. Much easier.

Comment

On a similar note I drove out to Whiskey Flats on Saturday and there is a an old P chassis van with cowskin rugs all over it right after the shooting range. Good thing it's near the range, with that kind of money laying around you need all the protection you can get. I get my government check tomorrow so I'll head back out.

Comment

Working...
                          X