Who spoils their dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who spoils their dog

and I mean really spoil. Today is our puppy's 3rd birthday so we are having a party. I took off work to bbq which is one of his favorite things to do believe it or not. He loves spending time with me in the back yard watching the pit and he brings me the logs to put on the fire. He hasn't learned to pace himself with the fire so I normally end up with 10 logs within 3 minutes lol. During the down time we play ball or go exploring in the woods behind my house. Later I've got some family coming over and a couple neighbors are coming with their dogs. He's going to get to open presents which I think is his favorite thing in the whole wide world to do. He loves to hear the paper rip and then he will get cake and ice cream.

This weekend we are taking him to see his real mom,dad, and baby sister. The breader kept the runt of his liter. We normally take him over there a couple times a year and as soon as we get close to their house he starts crying and whimpering like crazy. It's funny cause he never does that.

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

$$$Choooooo$$$$$$choooooo
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I spoil mine, but fuck taking a day off of work and having a bbq just for a goddamn dog's birthday. That shit's just plain fucking silly.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Comment

My dog is a big ass Saint Bernard. I wouldn't say I spoil her to the extent of throwing her a birthday party, but she gets to ride in the car with me whenever she wants to and sleep on the bed when it is cold. I feed her table scraps sometimes but she isn't much of a food-hound (I can free feed her).

On occasion I will take her dove hunting with me but she usually puts up a fight when I try to take the bird out of her mouth.

Also she rolls around with a barrel full of whiskey around her neck so I can call her over and top off my glass.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

maybe when was like 5 years old maybe would i do that that.

Comment

My dog is spoiled, but not that bad. I'm taking the afternoon of her birthday off, but it's mainly to take her to the vet for her one year checkup. I'll probably get her a new toy and/or some kind of special treat, but nothing along the lines of having a birthday party for her.
                كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                Originally posted by Trick Pony
                ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Mine are spoiled but not that bad, I'll share a beer or 6 with them but no table food, although my daughter has been known to feed them.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I don't even know when my dogs bday is, but she does get go for rides in jeeps and corvettes.

Comment

I'm laughing entirely too hard at "breader".
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          I spoil mine, but fuck taking a day off of work and having a bbq just for a goddamn dog's birthday. That shit's just plain fucking silly.
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            I'm laughing entirely too hard at "breader".
                            Honest mistake. You would misspell such a word too if you were rolling around in dough all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                              and I mean really spoil. Today is our puppy's 3rd birthday so we are having a party. I took off work to bbq which is one of his favorite things to do believe it or not. He loves spending time with me in the back yard watching the pit and he brings me the logs to put on the fire. He hasn't learned to pace himself with the fire so I normally end up with 10 logs within 3 minutes lol. During the down time we play ball or go exploring in the woods behind my house. Later I've got some family coming over and a couple neighbors are coming with their dogs. He's going to get to open presents which I think is his favorite thing in the whole wide world to do. He loves to hear the paper rip and then he will get cake and ice cream.

This weekend we are taking him to see his real mom,dad, and baby sister. The breader kept the runt of his liter. We normally take him over there a couple times a year and as soon as we get close to their house he starts crying and whimpering like crazy. It's funny cause he never does that.

You told us you spent hundreds on him a few months ago

Comment

Working...
                              X