I Need a 16ft Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need a 16ft Trailer

That can haul a car. I need it mainly for work, but I dont want to buy a second one to haul a car if I choose to. So yes, I want the side rails.

Good deals out there? Anyone have a decient looking one they want to part with?

Thank ya,
    Wayne
    Photobucket

Aren't you a painter? Why would you need to tow cars around?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      I dont really, but I want to be able to if the need presents itself. Or you can say, I need a heavy duty 16ft trailer.

I found a brand new one for 1150, which isnt bad at all. Just thought there might be someone here that has one they want to part with.
      Photobucket

Comment

I was in the same boat a year ago, but ended up just buying an enclosed trailer. The amount of times I'd need to haul a car, I can rent something.

Anyway, when I was looking craigslist really had some sweet deals at least twice a week. Barely used stuff too. At one point I was trying to pull the trigger and the hard part was getting them before they sold. I had alerts setup, so I knew within an hour of being posted and half the time by the time I called they were sold and by the time I could get there they were sold. So be ready to jump. I think some people just sit on CL all day buying stuff.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I was in the same boat a year ago, but ended up just buying an enclosed trailer. The amount of times I'd need to haul a car, I can rent something.

Anyway, when I was looking craigslist really had some sweet deals at least twice a week. Barely used stuff too. At one point I was trying to pull the trigger and the hard part was getting them before they sold. I had alerts setup, so I knew within an hour of being posted and half the time by the time I called they were sold and by the time I could get there they were sold. So be ready to jump. I think some people just sit on CL all day buying stuff.
          Same story so far. I just may have to buy new...
          Photobucket

Comment

no kidding, i had 2 trailers one was for work and one for the car well my dads neighbor started complaining about my work trailer, i put it on craigs and within 30minutes i had about 8 phone calls! i sold it for 700 and trailer was gone no longer than an hour after i posted, so be ready to jump on it, if i recall correctly seb bought a near new 16 footer for like 300!!

Comment

Jesus, 300 bucks I'd buy one just to use once a year.

Comment

1300 new. Pulled the plug...
                Photobucket

Comment

Warranty and new tires are worth it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                    no kidding, i had 2 trailers one was for work and one for the car well my dads neighbor started complaining about my work trailer, i put it on craigs and within 30minutes i had about 8 phone calls! i sold it for 700 and trailer was gone no longer than an hour after i posted, so be ready to jump on it, if i recall correctly seb bought a near new 16 footer for like 300!!
                    I picked my 18ft car trailer up with Manual Winch (WHICH IS BETTER THEN THE ELEC 9000lb WINCHS) I think cause they never really pull your car up the trailer, But that Winch has saved me more times then I can admit, Hell just yesteday I winched The Rat up my trailer just hand cranking it all the way up the ramps on to the trailer from Daniels shop & she worked like a champ. Also my trailer came with Aluminum Ramps. Picked it up for $250 and a old Lawn trailer I had that I paid $300 for, So prolly total of $600 in my trailer with paint & had to replace 3 of the tires cause they where dry rotted.

Gonna need new tires here pretty soon actually!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      ATV's, other off-road vehicles, more toys, excessive trips to the local landscaping supply... everyone should have a good trailer.
                      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                        ATV's, other off-road vehicles, more toys, excessive trips to the local landscaping supply... everyone should have a good trailer.
                        You don't know what you're missing until you have one. Even for me, which I'm your typical DIY'er - my pickup does 80% of what I need. That 20% I use the trailer for is a huge plus though. Mine is not even that big, but enclosed which has its ups/downs.

Comment

You don't know what you're missing until you have one. Even for me, which I'm your typical DIY'er - my pickup does 80% of what I need. That 20% I use the trailer for is a huge plus though. Mine is not even that big, but enclosed which has its ups/downs.
                          Amen. I borrow my friend's 14' quite a bit. One of these days I am going to have to buy one... they are so much easier to load, can take the beating you don't want to put on your truck, list goes on.
                          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Since we're on the subject....anyone used those Northern Tool/HF trailer dollies? I need to finesse my trailer into a spot for storage and drag it back out, but no way I can do it with my truck - at least in a reasonable amount of time. I don't want to spent a bunch on a motorized one either.

Comment

Working...
                            X