Only in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I feel the same way about assault. Grown men who let things bother them to the point of needing to exchange fists over the matter are childish and dangerous, and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.
    I agree with you. How's that for a shock? If people respected one another without running their mouths recklessly certain situations wouldn't escalate in such a manner. Beyond all popular belief around here, I'm not one to go looking for a fight, but I'm also not one to walk away by nature. That's something that I've had to learn as I get older and is a flaw in my character. I'm human and a work in progress.

Comment

Man, that sucks. It's awesome being perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Man, that sucks. It's awesome being perfect.
        An appropriate smiley just for you -

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Did it in highschool, except instead of a toy car we used an old mattress that we ran a chain through. And instead of 10mph were were going 20.

I am lucky to be alive.
          hell yeah! ever get it going to the point the metal springs heated up and it caught fire? or ride a Lazyboy? good times

Comment

It's hard to blame the parent on this even though he is ultimately responsible regardless of the situation.

Comment

I'd not see the issue if they were on some country road. At 5-10 mph, it's not much different than giving a ride in a trailer with a tractor pulling. The problems are that road looks busy and they were drunk.

Edit: The leash is kind of funny/sad. I'd also want that changed to something that would stop the car when the main vehicle stopped quickly or on a decline.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I don't see the problem, they were only going 5-10 miles per hour.
                The pussification of America. We used to sled on an old satellite dish pulled by four wheelers and trucks.

Comment

when I was a teen we did that with a lawn chair, except we did it on the dirt track. The fastest we got it up to before either falling off or the lawn chair breaking was 45mph. AHHHHH small town living at its best

Comment

The hood of an old truck flipped upside down fits two to four passengers. Add a chain, connect to old farm truck, start crossing open fields at speed, enjoy, apply bandages, repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                      It's hard to blame the parent on this even though he is ultimately responsible regardless of the situation.
                      I would hate to live in a world where I couldn't trust my very own parents to watch my kid, if/when I ever have one. Or any one of my close relatives for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        I would hate to live in a world where I couldn't trust my very own parents to watch my kid, if/when I ever have one. Or any one of my close relatives for that matter.
                        Agreed. It takes a village, but it's hard when you can't trust it.

Comment

Throw the book at them, but it's just fine if you are doing it at 40mph on the water.

Comment

so what is the difference between these two?
                            PF7Jt8uUbks I really hope these dumb ass parents filming this understand how lucky he didnt break his neck on this fall..

Comment

Shit, I hit 30mph once, skating behind my friends car.
                              Ded

Comment

Thats messed up!

On a side note, grandparents to a 7 year old at 47 and 49? holy crap! Either they got started early or their kids did....DAMN!
                                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Working...
                                X