Only in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Florida

I am setting my grand daughter's little car out on the curb today. I never want my name mentioned in a story like this one ---> http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...uties-say?lite
    sigpic
    Old Fords Rule

Jeeeesus. Not a good day for drinkers!

"Belinda Berloni, 47, was in the cargo area with the rear hatch open cheering the little girl on, the affidavit said. She was also intoxicated and said she had a few drinks, authorities said.

She "also stated that she understood that it was dangerous to drag a child behind the vehicle but stated they were just having fun and had been doing it all day," the affidavit said."

Comment

You're going to toss out your grand daughters toy because of something a couple of drunk idiots did in Florida?

Comment

I don't see the problem, they were only going 5-10 miles per hour.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          You're going to toss out your grand daughters toy because of something a couple of drunk idiots did in Florida?
          I likes to drink.
          sigpic
          Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            lol.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                So we hook you up to the back of my car and drive only 10mph? he he

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
                  I am setting my grand daughter's little car out on the curb today. I never want my name mentioned in a story like this one ---> http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...uties-say?lite
                  Does this mean you can't resist the idea now so you are doing away with the temptation?
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post

How about I attach a leash to your "receiver?"

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                      Did it in highschool, except instead of a toy car we used an old mattress that we ran a chain through. And instead of 10mph were were going 20.

I am lucky to be alive.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Sounds like a good time to me.

Really if you exclude the grandparents being drunk it really isn't all that bad or dangerous, depending on how busy of a road they were on. I used to put my little sister in the wagon and tie it to my bike, I know we would probably go 10mph. Crashed her into a fire hydrant once and she survived.

Edit: if there were on the road behind the car in the picture then yes that is dangerous due to traffic

Comment

we used card board boxes and slide down the dirt mound behind our house, once we all decided we could ride our bicycles with our eyes closed, I ran into one of those huge brown dumpsters though, luckily no major injuries occurred lol

Comment

Someone, please save us from ourselves...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sounds like Nitro Circus for kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X