No announcement yet.

Police on here...what cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTT for mad Boosh to be seen by SuperMatt.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
      Haha, I work as a civilian for one of the larger departments. We have excess used gear that I'm attempting to find a home for otherwise it gets trashed. If any of y'all work for someone other than the big 3 and think your chief would be interested in acquiring some serviceable rain gear just shoot me a pm.
      What are the big 3? I wish i hadnever traded my duster in. I loved that thing...

Comment

If by rain gear you mean a 870P shotgun, tell me where I pay! (not a coP)
        Last edited by pr1042; 05-02-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          What are the big 3? I wish i hadnever traded my duster in. I loved that thing...
          Dallas, fort worth, Arlington. I'm trying to send my old stuff to smaller cities who may not have such a high level of funding like kdale, Justin, etc.

Comment

Got any Whelen/Federal stuff you want to unload?
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              LOL! I would have never told you fuckers where I worked when I was a cop. Now that I'm not, I was with Sherman. Don't know if that is small enough for your questions or not.
              Can I ask why your not there any more. We hear horror stories about that PD. Firing officers with little reason and jacking up their F-5, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by rray View Post
                Can I ask why your not there any more. We hear horror stories about that PD. Firing officers with little reason and jacking up their F-5, etc..
                He owns a bar in Sherman.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  He owned a bar in Sherman.
                  FTFY, I think he sold it.

Comment

Working...
                  X