Sometimes when it just don't make no sense

if you dont know it, fuck you.

god bless.
    He gets off on country music
    Cause disco left him cold
    He's got young friends into new wave
    But he's just too friggin' old

Comment

I started a few things today. Onions, Tomato's, cucumbers, lettuce, and bell peppers. Its just at the end of the planting season for some of them. If they grow, great, if not, I'm not out much. Started them all in a mix of top soil, mushroom compost, and humus/manure, in plastic cups. I'm picking up some lumber from work tomorrow to build a pair of raised beds.

I plan to build stand alone beds, as we rent our house, they will be self contained (full sides and bottom), so that way they can be torn down and moved if/when I move. I'll have a pair of 4'x4' raised beds. I plan to set them on some blocks to keep them off the ground and help prevent the bottom from rotting out. I'll detail the build when I get to it.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        We are moving out of the continental US. The person who bought our home was trilled to see the garden in its condition.

I'll have some info for you tomorrow
        Sweet. Thanks!
        Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        I started a few things today. Onions, Tomato's, cucumbers, lettuce, and bell peppers. Its just at the end of the planting season for some of them. If they grow, great, if not, I'm not out much. Started them all in a mix of top soil, mushroom compost, and humus/manure, in plastic cups. I'm picking up some lumber from work tomorrow to build a pair of raised beds.

I plan to build stand alone beds, as we rent our house, they will be self contained (full sides and bottom), so that way they can be torn down and moved if/when I move. I'll have a pair of 4'x4' raised beds. I plan to set them on some blocks to keep them off the ground and help prevent the bottom from rotting out. I'll detail the build when I get to it.
        Awesome!
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

For anyone interested, here is a link to the thread I posted in the home improvement forum, outlining the build of my raised planter

After reading the "does anyone grow their own crops" thread, I decided I would get some vegetables going. I was a little afraid that it was too late into the season to get some things going. Surprisingly, I had a lot of stuff sprout up 2-3 days after they were planted. I started the seeds in plastic cups, with
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

To answer the original question - yes, lots of people grow their own crops. They are called farmers.

Comment

Working...
            X