No announcement yet.

if you need a service, dont get it from the person you broke up with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't imagine anyone going to their ex's for anything. Good on her. If he's that stupid to go to her and undergo anesthetic after dumping her....he doesn't deserve to be in the gene pool
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I just can't imagine anyone going to their ex's for anything. Good on her. If he's that stupid to go to her and undergo anesthetic after dumping her....he doesn't deserve to be in the gene pool
      He dumped her, big deal. A person that is in their right mind wouldn't risk their job (especially as a doctor ) for revenge.
      He'll get the last laugh in this one...after dumping her too
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

We've been had.

A hugely popular news story about a jilted dentist accused of pulling out all her ex-boyfriend's teeth has unraveled as a hoax.

News websites around the world ran the story last week about a woman in Poland named Anna Maćkowiak who took revenge on a man named Marek Olszewski when he turned up at her clinic complaining of toothache, days after dumping her for another woman.

But when msnbc.com contacted police in Wroclaw, Poland, about the supposed criminal case, a spokesman said they had no record of such an incident."Lower Silesia Police Department has not been notified about such an event and is not investigating such a case," Pawel Petrykowski of the Provincial Police Headquarters in Wroclaw said in an email that was translated into English.

Comment

P-Owned!

Comment

Yup a hoax!

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
              P-Owned!
              LOL what? P-Owned? It's just pwned...or pwn3d

Unless there's some new gamer slang going on

Comment

Abec 8,287 Internets 2

Comment

My bad.
                  It looked legit, but I didn't call poland.
                  Rich

Comment

Working...
                  X