No announcement yet.

The key pad around the door handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use mine all the time, can leave the pup in the truck locked up while I run a quick errand, or more importantly lock my keys up while I'm on the lake or dirt bike.

Comment

all the time.
      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

I must be the only one who keeps only their keys in one pocket and nothing else in that pocket. The other pocket has only the iPhone.
        2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
        www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Only up to about 01 or so. They stopped doing the sticker around that time. After that it requires a code reader at the dealership. Found this out on my 07 when I needed the code.
          my 03 expedition has it there, so did my ex's 05 explorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangfreak View Post
            I must be the only one who keeps only their keys in one pocket and nothing else in that pocket. The other pocket has only the iPhone.
            Keys are in my right pocket, phone is in my back right pocket, and wallet is in my back left pocket. And when I'm walking I do the 3 way pat every 2 -5 minutes LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              Keys are in my right pocket, phone is in my back right pocket, and wallet is in my back left pocket. And when I'm walking I do the 3 way pat every 2 -5 minutes LOL
              shit, I have two carry two phones (sometimes three, but i'm phasing off of my third phone) and my knife so the less I can carry in my pockets the better.
              I usually keep my keys on a carabiner hooked on a belt loop

Comment

well.....to hell with you guys! Im going home!!
                .....bro....

Comment

i have one on my Edge and we never use it. my mom had a 87 T-bird, when i was in school still, and when i would drive it i would use it all the time.

Comment

i've had several vehicles with it (my '11 f250 and '10 f150 have it), but i don't recall ever using it. i can see how it would be useful to use it, if you want to keep your keys in the vehicle or leave it running, though.

Comment

I used it a lot on my MarkVII but I don't think I have ever used it on my truck. The only reasons to use it now are if you're locked out or don't want to carry your keys for some reason like if you're at the beach.

I have installed a few. There are some wireless ones now but I have not tried them.

Comment

My Lincoln had it, never even tried it. I thought the keypad was fugly.

I disliked that car, but on April 3rd, mother nature took care of that!
                        We had baseball size hail at work. SF totalled it & paid me $9109 for it. Since I had paid $10K for it 2 years earlier, I suppose I did OK.
                        Last edited by white trash wagon; 05-26-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X